Booty gainz plateau (pics)

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    in for booty because answer already been given.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I see no problem with your booty....:noway: :noway: :noway:

Other than the fact I can't samck/grab it.....but anyways.....:love::love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good luck with it. :drinker: :drinker:
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    :noway:

You look great! You may have hit your natural limit in the posterior department. Any gainz after that is going to be slow and tedious, and requiring strict nutrition. Others have already covered it, protein, upping calories, and progressive overload... But even then don't expect massive gainz.
    dpw968.jpg

my thoughts exactly.

tbh, i think anyone who had good nutrition in highschool/college and played sports (and weight trained) probably are not very far from thier gentic limit.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I see no problem with your booty....:noway: :noway: :noway:

Other than the fact I can't samck/grab it.....but anyways.....:love::love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good luck with it. :drinker: :drinker:

That is the G rated version.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Agree you look great, that being said im still building up my backside and i saw no difference till i started hip thrust and glute bridges with weights. This huge guy saw me on the floor trying to get a barbell over my legs all squashed up between two benches, i had a mat for butt a pad on the bar and i try to do them on the slower days at gym but no matter where i set up i feel obvious. So he says i think you can do those on the smith machine so he shows me how, but hes thinking glute bridge so then he gets this other guy to help figure it out, i really appreciated there help but it just wasnt working. Im about ready to just get a barbell and do them at home.

Yeah i been telling myself foreverrrr to do hip thrusts but i feel so awks and intimidated to do them at the gym cus no one at my gym seems to do it. Perhaps i could get away with using those long dumbbells (i think thats what theyre called lol ) but they only go up to 100. Setting up the barbell seems challenging.. to get it propped up onto my hips with all that weight. I dont always have a gym buddy to assist :/

If you put 45's on each side you can fit underneath it no problem. - just get under- pull your heels closer to you and up you go.

You start adding some real weight- and people don't give you *kitten* about it- I can push upwards of 225- give up on the preweighted ones- they are awkward and not heavy enough. Seriously- no one gives you grief once you start muscling some weight around. I even had some big huge dude tell me he might even be adding them in to his workout.

Also- don't be afraid to make eye contact- if people are watching you- give them the "see what I'm doing here- I could crush your face with my legs and who-ya- see this steel? yeah that's right- it's an iron crushing vagina- you will NOT survive"

I :heart: you. :drinker:

:drinker:

I do what I can.

Now ALL!!!!
    Go forth- and crush steel with thy loins- and then be fabulous at dinner in that curve clinging dress.

(there's going to be a meme of this one day- I swear)
  • MityMax96
    Options

:drinker:

I do what I can.

Now ALL!!!!
    Go forth- and crush steel with thy loins- and then be fabulous at dinner in that curve clinging dress.

(there's going to be a meme of this one day- I swear)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wanna come along for dinner, just so I can watch the ladies in the curve clinging dresses
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Great butt, OP!!! :drinker:

Mine is still a work in progress, I do barbell glute bridges, hip thrusts, straight leg deadlifts, squats.
  • wargrrl
    wargrrl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Agree you look great, that being said im still building up my backside and i saw no difference till i started hip thrust and glute bridges with weights. This huge guy saw me on the floor trying to get a barbell over my legs all squashed up between two benches, i had a mat for butt a pad on the bar and i try to do them on the slower days at gym but no matter where i set up i feel obvious. So he says i think you can do those on the smith machine so he shows me how, but hes thinking glute bridge so then he gets this other guy to help figure it out, i really appreciated there help but it just wasnt working. Im about ready to just get a barbell and do them at home.

Yeah i been telling myself foreverrrr to do hip thrusts but i feel so awks and intimidated to do them at the gym cus no one at my gym seems to do it. Perhaps i could get away with using those long dumbbells (i think thats what theyre called lol ) but they only go up to 100. Setting up the barbell seems challenging.. to get it propped up onto my hips with all that weight. I dont always have a gym buddy to assist :/

If you put 45's on each side you can fit underneath it no problem. - just get under- pull your heels closer to you and up you go.

You start adding some real weight- and people don't give you *kitten* about it- I can push upwards of 225- give up on the preweighted ones- they are awkward and not heavy enough. Seriously- no one gives you grief once you start muscling some weight around. I even had some big huge dude tell me he might even be adding them in to his workout.

Also- don't be afraid to make eye contact- if people are watching you- give them the "see what I'm doing here- I could crush your face with my legs and who-ya- see this steel? yeah that's right- it's an iron crushing vagina- you will NOT survive"

Ahaha thanks man
  • Mcbummers
    Mcbummers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a butt builder. Go on youtube and find everything that Bret Contraras has posted. He solves all these problems, it's quite common for a gym not to be able to accommodate. Bigger plates are a lifesaver. I have to use a zbar with padding, but 60kg digs quite a bit. Glute bridges and hip thrusts are the way to go. And sprinting and straight leg deads. Walking weighted lunges....it's all in strong curves.

Just in case you missed it. This is all the info you need about how to hit the glutes properly.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    OP, you have a nice *kitten*. Just wanted to say that.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

In for the skull-crushing vagina. :drinker:
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options

What she said! Just keep doing what your doing!
  • wargrrl
    wargrrl Posts: 76 Member
    Options

What she said! Just keep doing what your doing!

Thanks guys
  • Fit_Jesus
    Options
    Make sure when doing leg exercises you push from the heels. If you can't lift your toes off the floor while you squat then you're not fully turning them on. The bulgarian split squat which you do by placing one of your feet on a bench can really help you target your butt better since you can easily sit back keep your shins completely vertical and really just push off your heel to have your butt do most of the work. My butt grew an unwanted 2" from incorporating this exercise in my leg workouts
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • WildcatDeLalune
    WildcatDeLalune Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    In for the helpful workout advice.
  • JoRocka
    Options

pretty much the only reason I show up any more. :tongue:
  • MityMax96
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wondering if I should be skerred
  • JoRocka
    Options

yes.

You should.

:bigsmile:

we don't have a good devil/emoticon- shameful.
  • MityMax96
    Options

yes.

You should.

:bigsmile:

we don't have a good devil/emoticon- shameful.

:laugh: :laugh:

I know...wish they did too