Two Years On

Options
Been wondering how to update my 1 year post and have decided to just do a new one instead - if you want to read last years then here is the link
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1085909-one-year-here-with-some-pics

The past year has been one of highs and a few lows. I have kept the weight off which is the most amazing thing - I have not done that before; usually I put it all back on and more! I cannot seem to get back under 12 stone though (11 stone 11 was my goal which I reached for about a week!) which is a tad frustrating - but as a friend of mine say - "Joy, that really is a first world problem". And she is right. I have been hovering just above 12 stone now for 8 months - and I am still in size 10/12 (UK) jeans/skirts and size 12/14 (UK) dresses and tops. For someone who just wanted to be a size 16 - that is a pretty good outcome :happy:

I found my top from the previous pics - thought I had thrown it away - and had a photo taken in it today - it feels good to look back and see my journey - and to remind myself of just how well I have done.
My husband has also kept his weight off and looks amazing - we still are a bit embarrased by some of the compliments we see from those who haven't seen us a while, but they are nice. And getting less common! I have a new job so those people have only known me this size! I don't get the sharp intakes of breath anymore!!! This is now us 'normal'!!

meJune2004.jpg

June 2004

44515_10150423089545001_7912459_n.jpg

August 2012

IMG-20130826-00455.jpg

August 2013

970473df-b476-48b5-b43b-95ba6b3200b1.jpg

Today :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!