Too bad you can't fix stupid!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Oh please, the woman is an *kitten*.
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm at work so I can't post links to any image sets or youtube videos, but for anyone who doesn't know who Katie Hopkins is or whether she makes any sense whatsoever, please google the following phrase;

"Your child is called India."

Thank you!
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    It'a a publicity stunt which bears no resemblance to the reality of being overweight / obese and the reasons / emotions behind it.

I know a lot of people are hoping she will fail but I think she will probably lose it all again easily, simply because for her it is simply calories in versus calories out. She said herself that she hated eating all that food and had to force herself to do so. So going back to what is her normal eating habits and exercise / activity will be easy for her.

No doubt she be even more obnoxious and vile than she is now as she will have "proved her point".

It's not helpful at all.

Exactly what I was thinking, for a lot of people its just as much a mental thing as the physical act of eating too much rubbish food. She is an awful person that has been made 'famous' by being obnoxious and insulting everyone and anyone. I wish everyone would just ignore so she goes away.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Katie Hopkins is a horrible c***

200.gif
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,611 Member
    Options
    Bump. Watching this space.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    She wants attention and she's getting it.

Iy isn't very likely that she cares very much about fatness in general. It's just her way to get attention.

I don't care if she gains or loses. If it weren't for this board, I'd have never heard of her.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    She maintains she won't be going to any posh gym or having a dedicated trainer, so let's see if that's true!
    She was a moron when she was on The Apprentice... nothing much has changed
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    She maintains she won't be going to any posh gym or having a dedicated trainer, so let's see if that's true!
    She was a moron when she was on The Apprentice... nothing much has changed

I'd forgotten about her on The Apprentice. Wasn't she shagging someone in the house? And then turned down the job she was offered because she decided she wanted to put her children first. Even though she wasn't bothered about them the whole time she was away from them?
  • DiabolicalColossus
    Options
    You know, I don't want some awful slag insulting me for being fat and pretending it's somehow "motivational".

I spent entirely too much time insulting myself for being morbidly obese.

I don't need some fame mongering cow to do the same, especially after I finally cleaned up the nonsense in my brain.

There are entirely too many people out there who are dealing with mental afflictions along with being overweight, and they don't need any more negativity.

More often than not, that kind of "tough love" or "motivation" achieves nothing.

It sends some people right back to the kitchen, and nothing is achieved.

I'm not advocating treating people with kid gloves or coddling them.

I am, however, advocating not treating them like garbage.

People should be encouraged to deal with the mental issues that accompany their issues with food (if any are present).

People should be encouraged to be checked for underlying medical issues and have them treated, if applicable.

Browbeating people and being generally unpleasant towards them because they're fat is just vile.

Especially when whatever they're telling themselves is most likely 10 times worse than anything she could say.

People need support, encouragement, education and non-insulting honesty.

The rest is up to them.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    there is not one redeeming quality about that woman.She is pure nasty!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm praying the weight takes 10 times as long to come off as it did to go on. Silly cow.

She has no clue.

Yeh with you on this one :devil:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Katie Hopkins is and out and out tw@t who was privately educated and has no idea what it is like to live on limited income and not have the choice of eating nice healthy food or paying a bill. She judges people by their names or what they look like rather than whether or not they are a kind friendly person and deems herself to be judge and jury for anything she doesn't agree with.

I too think this is a publicity stunt to prove herself 'right' yet again and she should just go and boil her head!!! :explode:
  • cazzahi
    cazzahi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i do agree her option are out there and each time she appeared on tv it was like wheeling out the lady that will get a big reaction with the public.

But they are option , no one been hurt, they just options.

I am interest in the results of the test she is doing and would think myself it not going to be as easy as she may think, i would to love to see a day to day honest diary of the next 3 month, but sad to say i'm sure there will be help for her behind the scenes and followup books and dvd's, shame really

would never say personally bad thing as other have, as doesn't that make you the same as her?
  • notsuchaskinnybitch
    Options
    She is an idiot. Yes people make excuses but there is far more too it!
  • LessHeavyVeggie
    LessHeavyVeggie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I too think this is a publicity stunt to prove herself 'right' yet again and she should just go and boil her head!!! :explode:

That has to be one of the best phrases I've heard!

This is all coming from a woman who ruined her professional career by getting caught shagging some guy in a field (and being a general c***), so she then decided to become a 'celebrity' who only gets attention by being sensationalist and insulting people into a frenzy.

It's desperation for attention.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'd rather not give the abhorrent woman any publicity
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    would never say personally bad thing as other have, as doesn't that make you the same as her?

In the whole time she's forced herself into the public eye she's been nothing but awful and by making public her ridiculous thoughts and opinions she leaves herself wide open to criticism.

I personally don't think less of people because of what they name their children or how much weight they carry. So, no, saying bad things about her doesn't make me the same as her.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Ignore her and she'll go away.
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    So this woman is purposely gaining weight just so she can lose it? And that is supposed to show the world, what? That because she can do it, that means there is no excuse for anyone to be fat?
    I find this quite upsetting. I will be the first to admit that it is my own fault for being obese, and only I can do something to change that. I'm not going to sit here and blame this and that on my weight gain, it's all me.
    But the mental and emotional aspect of weight gain/loss is not something that should be ignored or brushed aside. It's HARD. I'm not saying it's impossible to overcome the mental and emotional battle, clearly many people have. But I think it's something that should be acknowledged. For many people, it goes far beyond just putting down the fork.