Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 7

Options
Happy Monday everyone!!! Hope you had a terrific weekend with family & friends!!!

Please post your current weight by tomorrow morning for Jesse :happy:

I can't believe that it's almost February already...time flies by faster every year for me so I guess that means I'm getting old :laugh:

Keep up the astounding work, you super sexxxxy ladies!
:heart:

Replies

• AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in at 221.8
    Not happy, but also not surprised. I am going to do this though! Won't meet my original goal but I am definitely going to lose at least some!! Was off the horse for too long, time to get back on.
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I had another great week! 182.4 this morning!:love:
  • drew77
    drew77 Posts: 9
    Options
    great work ladies! :-)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I stayed at a friends last night so I wasn't able to weigh myself this morning. I'll weigh-in tomorrow.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    CW 157.8
    SW 166 (i think)
    GW 150
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha, yes Mandie it means your getting older, but just wait till you have kids time goes by even faster then!

Hey Jesse! I sent you a messag earlier but I will post my weigh in here also.
    I am weighing in this week at 137!!

Thank you for all you do Jesse, I really love having someone to be accountable to every week, and I love that you put the time into making that lovely chart!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all you do Jesse, I really love having someone to be accountable to every week, and I love that you put the time into making that lovely chart!

JESSE - EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID, GIRL!!! You're so fantastic & this group wouldn't be nearly as sexy without you:laugh:

Current Weight: 167.4
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Bit of a bummer week, started well but finished not so well. Back on track today! I'm seeing my mum next week and every time she sees me she says "you've put on weight". And for once I want her to say "you look good"!

CW 173.3
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hello ladies,
    my CW 139.5lbs
    have a happy and productive week!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    ugh the scale will be a scary place for me this evening.
  • lizf02
    lizf02 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm at 133.4. Glad to see i am a loser this week! :laugh:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I spent all last week in Southern CA for a business trip, totally threw my schedule off and this weekend I was a lazy bum recovering (and spending some time with the Valentine). The scale this morning was totally off, but I'll redo tomorrow morning when things are more "normal" (if you get what I"m saying... hahaha).
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    153.6...I don't really know what's going on. Seriously doubt I will majke my original goal.
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    No loss for me this week. I really need to work on staying on track over the weekends.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ate too much beef this weekend but it was yummy. So i'm up for the first time since we started ;-( Makes me sad but i know why.. Hope everyone did great!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 172.7. Lets hope the scale starts going down a little faster. I might need my new goal to be 170....
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    unfortunately I am reporting another gain (albeit a small one!). I weighed in at 178.2lbs today.

Though it was mostly worth it. I had two friends from out of town here this weekend and i went out to dinner with them and my boyfriend on friday and saturday. I didn't eat too outrageously either. I think partially another factor was although last night I was within my calories, I saved up a ton of them to have a big home dinner with my boyfriend and I had to guess about the actual serving size. so who knows. this week though: for both my budget and my waistline - NO EATING OUT!

well maybe a different kind of eating out...

um... i mean what

;p
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    OMG not a good week for me either :sad: I seem to be having a bit of a downhill slide at the moment.... must get back on track. I have just been to Zumba so lets hope that is the start and that I now stay focused and resist temptation! :happy:
    This weeks weigh in ............123 :embarassed:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    bumping for later
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Weighting in at 146 lbs this week. :smile: 3 lbs to my goal. :love: and then only another 6 to my final one. :blushing:

My body is doing very weird things. I drop all my weight in one hit generally on a Friday or Saturday. Can't complain at least its dropping....maybe i should stop weighing myself everyday... :huh: