whats on your plate for lunch today?

Options
Amb1976
Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
im having lettuce mix w 1 slice swiss cheese, salsa, and grilled chicken strips and frozen peaches!

Replies

• valleyrose99
    valleyrose99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A bag of Steamfesh mixed vegetables and an HMR Vegetable Stew entree.
  • Calicoskies
    Calicoskies Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just finished a tuna salad sammy on a deli flat. Had a Special K pretzel bar for a treat. String cheese and yogurt for the afternoon.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of rustic cabbage soup (recipe available at 101cookbooks.com), a Danone Activia vanilla yogurt, and a cara cara navel orange.
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Morningstar Farms tomato basil burger, Arnold deli flat, a wedge of laughing cow light chipotle cheese, and 1/2 orange bell pepper with hummus :) I am positively stuffed now!
  • mmarie2011
    Options
    Sesame Chicken lean Cuisine. So good and surprisingly - full!
  • moderationiskey
    moderationiskey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Josephs Flax pita bread, 1 serving sliced turkey, 2 cups spinach, i laughing cow swiss cheese wedge, special k cracker chips, and a diet coke and I'm stuffed...for the moment:)
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    leftovers from last night - a "one-pot" dish that's a mix of ground turkey, onions, bell-peppers, green onion, squash, black beans, tomatoes, celery and quinoa in a base of low-sodium chicken broth. Yumm.. I'm adding a slice of home-made seitan for additional protein and because my share of the leftovers is kind of small.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Peanut butter and jelly sandwich on light wheat bread. Fage greek yogurt with strawberries Goji.
  • clautner
    Options
    Campbell's Chunky soup and reduced fat Ritz crackers.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Salad mix with feta cheese and fat free catalina dressing, a serving of tiny pretzel twists and the other half of my shakeology from this morning.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
    Mama's homemade chicken soup /w potatoes, celery, and rice.
    Crystal light raspberry ice
    Toasted double fiber whole wheat
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Leftovers (a cup of cabbage, 3/4 oz of pork loin and one beet) with a spinach and mixed herbs salad, drizzled with apple cider vinager.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Work day food today consists of:

Pork Tenderloin and Roasted Veggies
    Red Quinoa-Avocado Salad (http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10002&productId=714128)
    Greek Yogurt
    Apple
    Cheese Stick

Charmagne
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    10 jumbo shrimp sauteed in coconut oil and 8 brussels sprouts with 1 pat butter.

1 Crystal Light single original iced tea in 32 oz of water.
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
    Mama's homemade chicken soup /w potatoes, celery, and rice.
    Crystal light raspberry ice
    Toasted double fiber whole wheat
    aww hope you feel better soon
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Mixed fresh veggie salad with light viniagrette dressing and english muffin topped with turkey pepperoni and skim mozzarella then toasted. So yummy!!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    3 oz left over lean rib eye
    pickled veggies (cold) celery, onions, carrots, califlower
    2 cups of water

~225 cals
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    turkey buger and cottage cheese and water.
  • Kimsue226
    Options
    Sandwich thin with turkey and a wedge of Laughing Cow light swiss cheese, and vegies (broccoli & baby carrots) with light sour cream ranch dip. Water.
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I made a new batch of "Veggie mac" which is a cup of organic whole wheat macaroni shells, a cup of organic tomatoe sauce, 2 cups of cauli/broccoli mixed and 6 meatless meatball.s Vegetarian, almost all organic, and I can split it into 4 meals each under 200 cals with a great dose of veggies :) yumm.