weight lost, moobs and boobs experience

Options
I was once a bit chunky and I found that loosing the weight around my boobs was the hardest to rid of,

Do any of you ladies/ gents experience a significant change in boobs with weight lost?

Am I just not working out my chest well enough or not targeted the under boob area?

Whats your weight lost chest experiences?

Replies

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I never had much in the boob department to begin with, so I havent seen much of a change. Other women i know saw a drastic reduction in their boobs.
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce unfortunately, for mee moobs went first, then the love handles, then finally the stuborn stomach (still working on that!).
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I notice that when I've lost weight in the past, my boobs are significantly smaller, which is a sad side effect for me - I hate to see them go! I'd love to somehow keep them this time but I just don't think it's possible...
  • Plumbkinpie
    Options
    I've only lost 40lbs of my 85lbs goal and the first place I noticed the loss on was my boobs. Its really depressing as I was previously happy with them!
  • sjserna
    Options
    When I started losing weight my boobs were along for the ride:( . I was never huge but now I'm sporting bcups.
  • GeekMeg
    Options
    Wow , It is possible to lose breast .

can you guys advice some exercise to reduce Breast.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

Am I just not working out my chest well enough or not targeted the under boob area?

Possibly but if you have actual gynaecomastia then medication or surgery will be needed.
  • kimmijo88
    kimmijo88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yup! its sad... but they do reduce!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I read and notice IME that weight loss kinda of goes how you put it on in reverse order. I wish my moobs would be first to go. Unfortunately it will be the last and the way I decided my weight goal.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My boobs always go first! I didn't have much of a chest at 197 lbs so I am scared to see how small I will be at 145lbs. However, I must say even though they are smaller now I feel like they are firmer (from muscle underneath) and they are perker so I like them better!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Guy here. Moobs have shrunk over time. I also lift heavy too.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Saw this thread and I felt like it had been written just for me. I was in the parking lot of Belk yesterday trying not to cry. Bought my first size A bra. I don't even think I was an A when I was 12 (always a littl chunky and developed early). I love my new body, I love that I lose 50 lbs but hell I didn't want to go from a DD to a A.

Spent the rest of the evening wallowing in my new found size at home. Woke up this morning determined not to be like that again. Instead I am going to treat myself to a trip to a nice lingerie boutique and buy some cute stuff. We will see how it goes.
  • GeekMeg
    Options
    Saw this thread and I felt like it had been written just for me. I was in the parking lot of Belk yesterday trying not to cry. Bought my first size A bra. I don't even think I was an A when I was 12 (always a littl chunky and developed early). I love my new body, I love that I lose 50 lbs but hell I didn't want to go from a DD to a A.

Spent the rest of the evening wallowing in my new found size at home. Woke up this morning determined not to be like that again. Instead I am going to treat myself to a trip to a nice lingerie boutique and buy some cute stuff. We will see how it goes.

tbh i want to reduce my breast , they are making me fat.
    I think you must be happy because big breast are not fun.
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My boobs went first...I went from a really full C/ D to a B but by the time I am done I will probably be an A because I am only 1/4 of the way to my goal.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I lost fat first from my upper back and rib cage (below boobs), but not from my actual boobs. So while my boobs feel the same size, my band size went down and cup size went up. I went from a 36C to 34DD. Which is incredibly inconvenient because 34DD are much harder to find!
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    For the most part with women, weight goes away gradually. It starts in the face, then the boobs, so on and so forth. I think I was quite lucky when I lost most of my weight because it was my back that slimmed down, so I went from a 36GG to a 32GG. There was a little fat loss in the boobs but only enough to make them less firm. Sucks but oh well :-/
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sadly mine are very much gone, and I still have about 40-50lbs to lose, so I am kind of afraid if they will even exist in the end lol
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce unfortunately, for mee moobs went first, then the love handles, then finally the stubborn stomach (still working on that!).

Man, I have the opposite order and I hate it. I've been lifting heavy and seeing lots of gains in muscle and have been getting compliments on that front. And everything looks pretty good dressed, but without a shirt the moobs just won't go away :(
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce unfortunately, for mee moobs went first, then the love handles, then finally the stubborn stomach (still working on that!).

Man, I have the opposite order and I hate it. I've been lifting heavy and seeing lots of gains in muscle and have been getting compliments on that front. And everything looks pretty good dressed, but without a shirt the moobs just won't go away :(

I feel your pain man. I am in the same boat.
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Mine just stay huge. I wish they would shrink.