Replies

• meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    started with D .. ended with D :drinker:
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I lost fat first from my upper back and rib cage (below boobs), but not from my actual boobs. So while my boobs feel the same size, my band size went down and cup size went up. I went from a 36C to 34DD. Which is incredibly inconvenient because 34DD are much harder to find!

Me, too...I went from a 34DD to a 30F...which sounds a lot bigger than it is...its still 39" around the fullest part of my chest, just the band went down from 34 to 30.
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i've lost the most inches from my chest, unfortunately. it's a big bummer since i had very little there to start with. oh well, i'd rather lose fat from the rest of my body and sacrifice some inches from my chest than have a bigger chest and be fat.
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    started with D .. ended with D :drinker:

Ditto!
  • OneXz
    OneXz Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    What is diffrence between gyno and chest fat? Thank you!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    OneXz wrote: »
    What is diffrence between gyno and chest fat? Thank you!

Gyno is actual breast tissue. Fat is...well, fat.

• TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've always been really chesty. Right now I'm a 38F. I'm hoping that as I get smaller, my chest will drink more. At my biggest (and that was pretty heavy) I was a 42H. I want to get skinny enough that I can shop in regular stores for bras. I think my boobs are shot as far as being pretty in the raw no matter what size I am, so I'd at least like them to be inexpensive.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I shrunk
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Yup, mine got smaller too...but so did everything else! Hubby still loves them, so I won't complain (much!) ;)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Mine don't change with weight loss, sadly. I wish they would!