I need friends!!

Options
My feed is dead
I'm really nice
I'll motivate you
I'm fun
My swag isn't that intense, I promise!!
What do you have to lose???

And I need someone to shake a finger at me and tell me to not eat this amazing Mississippi mud pie that someone brought me this morning....ugh!

Replies

• kimmijo88
    kimmijo88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    DONT EAT THE MUDPIE!
  • DONT EAT THE MUDPIE!

You didn't shake a finger at me....... hehe
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Only if you sing a song :)
  • Only if you sing a song :)

Tempting!!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You think you have it bad....... my friends got me six months of mail-order cheesecake, and the first one arrived yesterday. Caramel pecan. And, it's enormous. No one needs that much cheesecake!!!! Especially me!!
  • You think you have it bad....... my friends got me six months of mail-order cheesecake, and the first one arrived yesterday. Caramel pecan. And, it's enormous. No one needs that much cheesecake!!!! Especially me!!

Lmao.....sorry to hear that!
  • focusedonfitness2015
    Options
    Send me the mud pie. I'll eat it for you :-)
  • Send me the mud pie. I'll eat it for you :-)

I'm not sure I would do that to you......It's just sitting there.....staring at me.......menacingly......:tongue:
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! BACK AWAY FROM THE PIE!!!
  • Sending you a request! BACK AWAY FROM THE PIE!!!

The pie mocks me......it takes me to bad places......I hate the pie.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! or at least only eat half ! Then find some other sucker to eat the other half.
  • gia070509
    gia070509 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You think you have it bad....... my friends got me six months of mail-order cheesecake, and the first one arrived yesterday. Caramel pecan. And, it's enormous. No one needs that much cheesecake!!!! Especially me!!

Girl! I'd find a way to sell those cheesecakes for a profit! Especially now that the holidays are coming up/ lots of birthdays in October? Shoot. Make some money, honey :)
  • cuptblondie23
    Options
    Send it to me, I'll put in the break room at work it will be gone in oh....maybe 30 seconds? lol. food goes quick here at work
  • kaitlynlove312
    Options
    I'll be your friend
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

You can mail order cheesecake???????????????? SWEET MOTHER OF GOD I hope that's only in the United States!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    YES, cheesecake-of-the-month exists, and WOW is it tempting! I told my fiancé, we are taking cheesecake to every single one of your family functions for the next six months so I can pawn this off on others! These puppies are staying frozen, and we will haul them out for special occasions, because I cannot have this sitting around the house! I love cheesecake! Good thing we have a chest freezer!

The friends were getting us a housewarming/engagement present, and it is super awesome, but also super caloric and tempting!! I have to say, I like the 6 months of BarkBox they also got us better, because the only ones getting fat from that are the dogs! :-) :-)
  • SlowlyLosingToWin
    Options
    I'll take all the friends I can get...
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Do NOT eat ALL of that pie! I want some...
  • Do NOT eat ALL of that pie! I want some...

Come on and get it.....it won't stop staring at me!!! Imma bite it if it doesn't quit!
  • focusedonfitness2015
    Options
    Send me the mud pie. I'll eat it for you :-)

I'm not sure I would do that to you......It's just sitting there.....staring at me.......menacingly......:tongue:

Send me the pie... We can share it then go to the gym to work it off. We'll leave the gym holding hands and skipping because were so happy :happy: