Need MFP Friends

Options

Replies

• msmithevv
    msmithevv Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ireland is beautiful! You will love it. I have sent you a friend request. I have about 100 pounds to lose too and can need all the support I can get. You can do this!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
    My family is from Ireland and I went there when I was 9 or 10. It's beautiful!!
  • kimballard1966
    kimballard1966 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have over 50 pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me.
  • kourtneysullivan
    Options
    Add me!! I also have about 100 pounds to lose!
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ive got loads to lose as well. have lost over 40lbs so far but still a long way to go. As for trips to Ireland, im from there but live in the UK, so i trip back and forward to there all the time!

Anyone want to add me feel free
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Im happy ot help and motivate anyone who would like it.
  • crzdirector
    crzdirector Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    One day at a time...Friends help; you've got this
  • This is my third go round!!! Works every time!! Feel free everyone to add me!! :smile:
  • hzlidangl
    Options
    Me too! Have 50 lbs to lose but need MFP freinds to motivate eachother! Add me- already sent freind request- anyone else can add me as well! We got this !!
  • utebai269
    utebai269 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also just started and would love to joun your circle of friends!
  • BW4469
    Options
    I too am in the same boat - just had the shocker of my life weighing in at 305 at the dr's yesterday. I just joined this site this morning! I don't know how to add people yet, so any tips would be greatly appreciated! I see how tight -knit this community is and I would be honored to be a part of it. Thank you!!
  • nomorecakeKP
    nomorecakeKP Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have over 60 lbs to lose and am very motivated!
  • kem316
    kem316 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have about 80-90 more lbs to lose. Would love to have more friends!
  • napomp85
    napomp85 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't have much to lose to get back to the goal I finally met this last spring but I always need motivation just to keep going no matter what. I try to repay the favor as much as I can as well.
    Good luck!
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Anybody can feel free to add me. I'm here every day, 100+ pounds to lose.

I didn't have a scale for an accurate weight until I'd been logging for a couple weeks already, so this Saturday will be my third weigh-in!
  • Txsangeleyez805
    Options
    Noob here too. I've added you and invite anyone else to add me as well.
  • empips96
    empips96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ,

I have just currently started up and am looking for people to share experiences with, recipies, workouts and motivation. I am currently 81 kg and am looking at loosing about 15 kilograms. I am akways looking for friends to keep motivated with :)
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like, I just started running this week. Doing c25k :)
  • Aine8046
    Options
    del
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Hi ,

I have just currently started up and am looking for people to share experiences with, recipies, workouts and motivation. I am currently 81 kg and am looking at loosing about 15 kilograms. I am akways looking for friends to keep motivated with :)
    I am about the same - 75kg and need to loose at least 10. Add me if you'd like :)