Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you log how much water you drink per day?

2»

Replies

• 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    I don't because I fill a 1/2 gallon pitcher in the morning and have it gone by the end of the work day...so my AM coffee and everything after I get out of work is extra. I KNOW that I drink enough!
    :drinker:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    I do, it helps me stay mindful of how much I have. I have a 20 oz filtered bottle that I log 2 servings each time I fill it up, this way I stay on track better. Also by logging it, on day’s in which I’m so busy that I forget to drink enough while at work I know I need to drink up at home.
    It’s what works for me, it’s a tool but that’s all it is; just a tool.
    Good luck.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    I do just for giggles but I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day regardless so I know I'm hydrated. I've done this ever since I was a little kid. I was the "strange" girl who didn't like soda :laugh:
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    I find that when I do log my water I drink more and lose more weight that week.
  • alyssareyans
    alyssareyans Posts: 88 Member
    I don't log it but I know I get enough. I have a 1 litre water bottle and I drink 3-5 a day plus milk, iced coffee, and tea so I know I get enough.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Yes. Encourages me to drink it and I need it.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,519 Member
    No, I drink a minimum of 3 liters a day (usually 4-5...sometimes 6). I sweat a lot...a LOT; but I am also definitely hydrated.
  • 55044TeamJoy
    55044TeamJoy Posts: 134 Member
    96-128 Ounces every day.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    I usually drink 2-3 gallons per day the app on my phone only lets me log 30 cups

29509743.png
  • If I am logging my food, I am logging my water.
  • raesayhey
    raesayhey Posts: 13 Member
    I used to, but then I found myself just clicking up a bunch of times to get to 8 because I knew I'd had way more than 8. So I stopped.
    But I guess that also means I don't have a problem with not drinking enough.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Yes, if I don't then I end up not drinking what I'm supposed to. It's helped me a lot increase to the recommended 8 cups of agua. :drinker:
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    nope
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Yes I do, I log it all, that way I am mindful of everything all day every day :)
  • Not sure if it's true but I've read somewhere that once you start feeling thirsty, you're already dehydrated. I guess you're supposed to drink water before you start feeling it? IDK, but I personally have to keep track of how much water I drink, otherwise I won't drink any.
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    yes i do! :) i log the clean/clear water i drink ...
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I used to but I always drink far more than the 8 cups so I stopped. If I wasn't drinking so much I would just to be sure I was getting my water down.
  • katiekater220
    katiekater220 Posts: 6 Member
    I log my water, and here is some information I JUST found out about how much water we should be getting a day...I was only having a QUARTER of what I thought I should be having..yiiiiiiikes

http://katieroadtofittown.blogspot.ca/2014/10/water-water-everywhere-and-still-i-just.html