Do you log how much water you drink per day?

Options
2»

Replies

• 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I don't because I fill a 1/2 gallon pitcher in the morning and have it gone by the end of the work day...so my AM coffee and everything after I get out of work is extra. I KNOW that I drink enough!
    :drinker:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I do, it helps me stay mindful of how much I have. I have a 20 oz filtered bottle that I log 2 servings each time I fill it up, this way I stay on track better. Also by logging it, on day’s in which I’m so busy that I forget to drink enough while at work I know I need to drink up at home.
    It’s what works for me, it’s a tool but that’s all it is; just a tool.
    Good luck.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I do just for giggles but I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day regardless so I know I'm hydrated. I've done this ever since I was a little kid. I was the "strange" girl who didn't like soda :laugh:
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I find that when I do log my water I drink more and lose more weight that week.
  • alyssareyans
    alyssareyans Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I don't log it but I know I get enough. I have a 1 litre water bottle and I drink 3-5 a day plus milk, iced coffee, and tea so I know I get enough.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Yes. Encourages me to drink it and I need it.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    No, I drink a minimum of 3 liters a day (usually 4-5...sometimes 6). I sweat a lot...a LOT; but I am also definitely hydrated.
  • 55044TeamJoy
    55044TeamJoy Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    96-128 Ounces every day.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I usually drink 2-3 gallons per day the app on my phone only lets me log 30 cups

29509743.png
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    If I am logging my food, I am logging my water.
  • raesayhey
    raesayhey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I used to, but then I found myself just clicking up a bunch of times to get to 8 because I knew I'd had way more than 8. So I stopped.
    But I guess that also means I don't have a problem with not drinking enough.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Yes, if I don't then I end up not drinking what I'm supposed to. It's helped me a lot increase to the recommended 8 cups of agua. :drinker:
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    nope
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes I do, I log it all, that way I am mindful of everything all day every day :)
  • becelephant
    Options
    Not sure if it's true but I've read somewhere that once you start feeling thirsty, you're already dehydrated. I guess you're supposed to drink water before you start feeling it? IDK, but I personally have to keep track of how much water I drink, otherwise I won't drink any.
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    yes i do! :) i log the clean/clear water i drink ...
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I used to but I always drink far more than the 8 cups so I stopped. If I wasn't drinking so much I would just to be sure I was getting my water down.
  • katiekater220
    katiekater220 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I log my water, and here is some information I JUST found out about how much water we should be getting a day...I was only having a QUARTER of what I thought I should be having..yiiiiiiikes

http://katieroadtofittown.blogspot.ca/2014/10/water-water-everywhere-and-still-i-just.html