Well that was an unhappy moment.

Options
I thought I was doing better overall compared to before I came here.... Then I went into my settings and noticed I did a typo on my height.... I had made myself two inches taller. So of course you know that does make a difference in calories everyday. So instead of now hitting the lines most days, I have gone over. :(

Replies

• Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, I know it can be discouraging. But now that you have accurate info, consider it a fresh start!!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Hang in there...You're probably still further ahead of the game than you would have been had you NOT come here. :flowerforyou:
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You've learned to control your eating, think of it as training. If you had to make the big leap right way to the lower calories, it might have been more difficult to get into it. Think of it as an introductory course.

You're still making progress.
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    aw bummer *HUGS* At least now you have a feel for everything. :flowerforyou:
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Were you still eating at a deficit? If so, no matter how small, it has made a difference and you should be proud of yourself!

Now you just have a new goal to work towards and you know you can do it because you have already done it!
  • jazzie_red
    jazzie_red Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I was still eating at a deficit. But I was at a pretty high count because I was lazy and only doing one pound a week.

I just need to get off my butt and ride my bike. I love my bike but since I moved I hate the area for riding. It sucks. I had great areas to ride before I moved.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I was still eating at a deficit. But I was at a pretty high count because I was lazy and only doing one pound a week.

I just need to get off my butt and ride my bike. I love my bike but since I moved I hate the area for riding. It sucks. I had great areas to ride before I moved.

Last winter, I bought a trainer for my bike! Best $80ish ever spent because it takes away excuses of too hot/cold, too busy on the trails/road, etc. just a suggestion!