what do you love about mfp

Options
2»

Replies

• mattonfire
    Options
    I really like the fact that I can track every single thing I put into my mouth, from the number of Skittles I ate while watching a movie to the amount of vegetables I had with dinner. Seeing that listing of foods helps me hold myself accountable, I guess. No one wants to see cake and brownies on their food list when they're trying to lose weight. Just the fact that I have to keep an accurate record helps me stay away from those delicious foods that make me a fatty.
    Also, I like that I can record my weight every day (or how often as I like). It shows me the progress I make daily, and that's visual encouragement!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    The people and the fact that pretty much EVERY food I look for is found!

I love that! Whenever I think I have stumped the food search tool with some random exotic food it will appear in the list along with the complete nutritional facts.
  • tiggys
    tiggys Posts: 32
    Options
    Everything but especially all the support you get from your new friends. Thanks to them all and to the ones I have added yet!
  • nikados
    nikados Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    the database of food. very good. and, the set up ... the facebook of weightloss support
  • lstrachan
    lstrachan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love the support that my MFP family gives. Everyone keeps me accountable for my goals that I desire to achieve.