New Motivation for me to lose weight!!

Options
My boyfriend took me out yesterday for my Birthday and totally spoiled me. We went bowling and checked into a hotel with jacuzzi and then he took me out for a wonderful dinner. As our drinks came i saw the most gorgeous ring tied to the stem of the glass. He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!! Im so excited!! But now I have 70 lbs to lose by Sept 29th, 2012 to be 180 lbs. That will be about 0.8 pounds a week.

Replies

• Brighteyes_7916
    Options
    awww!!!! how romantic!!! Congrats and you can do it!
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That is so romantic! I'm so excited for you. You will do this and we'll all be here to help you along the way!
  • aimeemaryrose
    Options
    awww that's so romantic and lovely! And you've got plenty of time to lose weight too so you can do it sensibly! Good luck! :)
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! you can do this!! just stick to your calories and exercise!! plus-- exercise releases endorphins so you'll be happy while wedding planning! lol--- believe me- it gets stressful!!!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet! Good luck to you, that is a GREAT motivation!
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHH!!! Congratulations!!! You are going to look BEAUTIFUL on that day! You can do this! Just remember that he loves you for you not your dress size. You are a beautiful all ready... and he loves you for you!
  • larrissac
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You can do it. Good luck with everything :)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

You can do it!!