Morning Star products?

Options
2»

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i eat everything Morning Star makes. ha ha. i love there veggie burgers, there italian sausages, the breakfast sausages, everything.
    my family and boyfriend love them too, and we eat them for lunch all the time.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    The meal starters crumbles are a favorite in our house. I use 'em in eggs, made a chili with them and are the "meat" component of a super easy Shepherd's Pie that the hubby and I love. I also got their riblet things once recently right after the McRib was reintroduced so I could calm the desire to stop by McDonalds and grab one. It was a tasty enough substitute to do just that, though I think it was a bit high on the sugar side, if I remember correctly. (likely due to the sauce)
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I love the chix patties but up on some whole grain pasta with some veggie laden pasta sauce. They are also great on a bun with lettuce and whatever other fixings you like. As a learning plant strong eater (avoiding meats and dairy) I love Morningstar for the transition to meat-free.
  • hollyagl75
    Options
    I really love all the morning star products! The chicken nuggets, bacon, and hot dogs are great. I never feel deprived. I save on fat and calories. Plus I feel better about not eating meat. I do wish they were less expensive though :(
  • youngtweezy
    Options
    I think they sell Quorn in Canada. They have delicious ultra-realistic chicken breasts.
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I love the spicy black bean burgers with some feta on top! costco has the spicy chipotle black bean burger...yum! I like the buffalo chikin tenders & the mini veggie corn dogs (taste better in the oven, not microwaved)