The truth about fat burning foods

2»

Replies

• FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    The fat in corn chips burns really well, like a candle if you are in a survival situation and need to start a fire.
    That's why I always carry a bag of fritos corn chips. Yes that's why I always have them I tell myself.
  • Sooo...beware of thomasbrandon's "free" download. You get the files but you cannot open them without a password...and you have to jump through hoops and pay money for the passwords. It's cheaper just to buy the books!!
  • I saw a good review on truth about fat burning foods here going to try it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUB3a_sw_KQ
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    The only fat burning food is bacon...and even then I don't recommend burning it.
    I guess you've never lit a corn chip on fire. Emergency fire starters those little suckers are. :smokin:
  • Yes You can Kindly watch a review here I feel like a new person since I was on the program and lost some weight around my belly area http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUB3a_sw_KQ
  • SallyFTW
    SallyFTW Posts: 36
    Hi Jen or anyone who may still be looking to buy the Truth About Fat Burning Foods. I bought this program a few months back and it has played a crucial role in my weight loss. The program is simple to follow, yet challenging and also accessible. It helps you find the appropriate amount you should be eating based on your needs and where you are in your weight loss goals. I personally think the diet is the best thing I have tried to date. The recipies have been easy to follow and the ingredients easy to find. I think the reason it works is because it’s based on real science, science that is suited to our bodies and also what we are able to stick too. It takes account of what our body needs, both in terms of good nutrition, and the kind of regime needed to remove fat deposits which Mother Nature tends to want as a safeguard against hard times. It is based on body shaping and looking good in all the right places, which I really like. I'm not saying it is a miracle program or anything like that, but as the review website www.dylanreviewseverything.com states "the Truth About Fat Burning Foods book is a very helpful tool to have in the weight loss toolbox'. It's hard work, but it's worth it. I totally recommend it to anyone looking to lose weight.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    Hi Jen or anyone who may still be looking to buy the Truth About Fat Burning Foods. I bought this program a few months back and it has played a crucial role in my weight loss. The program is simple to follow, yet challenging and also accessible. It helps you find the appropriate amount you should be eating based on your needs and where you are in your weight loss goals. I personally think the diet is the best thing I have tried to date. The recipies have been easy to follow and the ingredients easy to find. I think the reason it works is because it’s based on real science, science that is suited to our bodies and also what we are able to stick too. It takes account of what our body needs, both in terms of good nutrition, and the kind of regime needed to remove fat deposits which Mother Nature tends to want as a safeguard against hard times. It is based on body shaping and looking good in all the right places, which I really like. I'm not saying it is a miracle program or anything like that, but as the review website www.dylanreviewseverything.com states "the Truth About Fat Burning Foods book is a very helpful tool to have in the weight loss toolbox'. It's hard work, but it's worth it. I totally recommend it to anyone looking to lose weight.
    Sorry, but it's not based on science, but actual pseudoscience. One cannot target "fat deposits" with eating or exercise.

Personally I'd love to see the actual peer reviewed studies supporting the book.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    You are all missing the point.

This author is pointing out how the food industry is tricking the consumer, and advising you about foods that you are told, by the industry, are fat-burning, WHEN THEY ARE NOT.

So if that is the case then he is doing exactly the same as the Food Industry - CONNING THE PUBLIC INTO SPENDING MONEY - he could simply say in one sentence (like most know here) - There are NO magic foods #fullstop - No book required.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    There has been a recent rash of online videos of people smoking McDonald's fries. I'm not technically sure if it's the fat that's burning, but it probably is. Would that qualify as a fat burning food?
  • This is a scam plain and simple, the author has gone to GREAT lengths to setup multiple false sites. Even if this contains ANY worthwhile info he loses ALL trust by using such shoddy methods instead of just getting good reviews.
  • 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    I get my books at the library and if I like them, then I purchase them for my library.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    There has been a recent rash of online videos of people smoking McDonald's fries. I'm not technically sure if it's the fat that's burning, but it probably is. Would that qualify as a fat burning food?

If it gives me an excuse to eat more fries, then yes.