Halloween!

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Hell yes! I can finally fit into my favorite party dress and stilettos!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I'm done.
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I'm done.

Six minute workout?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Meh. I'd rather eat some candy and go hard on my fitness later. lol
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Already got mah costume ordered! I'm ready to party!

82e19417c8ed9d417280187630e76722.jpg
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    For many months now I've wanted to buy a Snow White costume online (or locally I guess). But now that it's really close, I am not sure if I will even dress up due to other plans for that night...it's still up in the air. I LOVE dressing up for Halloween and have only missed maybe 3-4 times in all my 37 years...so it's likely I'll do a costume of some kind even if it's from stuff out of my own closet.

Sorry that was a long rambling answer. yes and no about the fitness/weight loss playing a role. It's super cool to know I could buy a regular size L costume right now and not have to get plus. But I might wait 'til the next year for that.
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    I never have any place to go, so I don't dress up. :(

This. Although it would be really fun to dress up one year, I don't have friends to invite me to parties..
    [/quote

Same. I take my kids to the church Halloween party. ]
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    I wear a Halloween costume that is tasteful and stay home to pass out candy to the little kiddos. Little kids get a kick out of the costume, too. I've been Tinkerbell, Princess, SnowWhite, Cleopatra, etc. Its one of my fav holidays.

Growing up we rarely went trick-or-treating (think *razors in apples*) so whenever we DID, it was always such a treat to get CANDY! :bigsmile:
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member

Me either!

& see all the womenz dressed slutty
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Going to be a sailor scout from sailor moon so a bit scared of wearing a form fitting leotard and skirt XD
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/329/c/6/342_Eternal_Sailor_Neptune_by_Silverlegends.jpg
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    I'm just planning on gaining a pound or so from Halloween candy and drinks that weekend.
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    you look great tia! youll make a great scout dont worry :)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    If I don't have to work, I will be dressing as a ghost. Will get white powder and some inexpensive clothing that I don't mind dirtying up. Why this costume? Because my nephew is going as a Ghost Buster. Proton pack, trap, car, and everything. So I'm going to play along.
  • I'm on the fence about the costume. I was going to buy a kimono from one of my fave Etsy shops and dress up as one of my rp characters... buuuut since I can't find super awesome geta sandals for my stupid feet, I think I'll just do a nice gothic lolita demon instead. > w<
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    omg thats so cute! i love when families or couples match! i was a ghost buster last yr and my partner was aghost :D and omg i love lollita (sp?) but iv never worn any of it i was considering that kind of idea but im a redhead atm (my pic is old) and so i really want to be a mermaid my friends might be the other princesses if they come to town for the ball
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I've been a wicked witch every year since I was little. A lot of women seem to want to dress in those sexy costume versions of things. I'm probably one of the few un-sexy witches left out there. It's Halloween. I'm not looking for a hook-up. I want to be terrifying! I want to make babies cry. I want small children to cross the street when they see me. I'm horrible like that. :devil:

Evil-Witch1-500x666_zps6684d86f.jpg
  • I've been a wicked witch every year since I was little. A lot of women seem to want to dress in those sexy costume versions of things. I'm probably one of the few un-sexy witches left out there. It's Halloween. I'm not looking for a hook-up. I want to be terrifying! I want to make babies cry. I want small children to cross the street when they see me. I'm horrible like that. :devil:

............I love you.
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Yes!
    But my birthday is the day after so that's probably my real aim ????
    I just want a nice fancy dress outfit for once!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    I'm in it for the candy. Rather, potato chips for the Canadians.
  • dualcollision
    dualcollision Posts: 87 Member
    It fits into mine! I want to be able to bodypaint myself up as characters from comics when i get more leaned out! and maybe make some costumes as well. but make them more current looking/realistic

1)carnage
    2)superman
    3)anti-venon
    4)white lantern corp.

I also am a big james bond fan!
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Thanks Sara ^_^ I hope It'll turn out~