Would like some friends please

Options
2»

Replies

• Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Hi, you are welcome to add me. I run 6 or 7 days a week!
  • ccochran6
    ccochran6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • tigresskiss1969
    Options
    Your all welcome to add me I have one friend but the more the marrrier.
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Currently training for a 5k currently (next month! woo!) and a 10k in June. :)

I also do Zumba and SL5x5

I'm more the merrier with friends, so anyone can add away!
  • sexybacktoi
    sexybacktoi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey. Just looking for some friends on here for motivation and inspiration as well.
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well.
  • odywithaj
    odywithaj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Friend away peeps..

ESPECIALLY if you are a runner :)

I am just coming back from a hip flexor injury, but I teach Learn to Run, 5 K and 10 K clinics here in the Great White North..

If you have any questions, or just need some help.. ask.. I may not always have the answers, but I'll try my best :)
  • barbaradetz
    barbaradetz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a lifetime walker and need to lose at least 15 pounds. More friends = more encouragement.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Your tiny hamburger made me sad. :frown:
  • omitchell6
    omitchell6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new and need a friend to help me lose weight
  • Reneesjourney2bfit
    Options
    I have lots to lose...have a goal in 2 years to run my 1st 5k at Walt Disney World Husband, son and I. I'm not running now, except for trying to jog every once in a while...like I said have lots to lose before I can start training for that.

On daily..daily log...always looking for new friends..so we can motivate and inspire each other.
  • leiletele77
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just realized there was a MFP forum. Lol. Been on the weighloss journey for the last 2months and am totally addicted. Love, cycling, zumba and walks :flowerforyou:
  • Thesecondrunning
    Options
    Hi, any more takers please? Thank you :-)
  • mholt04
    Options
    Hi, I didn't even realize there was a friend function on here. Learn something new every day.. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend, I have just started a lean bulk diet if anyone is interested in ideas for muscle gaining food.