boobs

Options

Replies

• cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    this is actually one of the things i'm looking forward to the most. it's just easier to buy bras with smaller boobs. i mean, i'm still going to have big boobs, but i'll actually be able to wear those bras with the thinner straps :)
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    This thread needs pictures.
  • bluntlysally
    bluntlysally Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    this is actually one of the things i'm looking forward to the most. it's just easier to buy bras with smaller boobs. i mean, i'm still going to have big boobs, but i'll actually be able to wear those bras with the thinner straps :)

i'm totally sporting thinner straps!! just as of last week - it is very exciting!!
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Options
    When women lose weight, it's often from their breasts, then their butts and bellies (the three b's, in a sense). Your body loses fat in pre-determined ratios that are slightly different for all of us- just like our bodies all store fat slightly differently - but essentially it's still rather similar. You can't really lose a lot of weight without losing a bit from your chest so it's rather common around here. ;P
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel, Im not really losing cup sizes , but I am losing weight around the band, which sucks because that now makes me a 34dd , pretty much the hardest bra size to find anywhere -_-
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Options

Gah it was SO glorious for me to wear bras that my boyfriend didn't call 'bug eyes' or 'Spartan helmets' due to how large they were.

It's totally easier, and i was looking forward to the same. Best of luck! :)
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Options
    i know how you feel, Im not really losing cup sizes , but I am losing weight around the band, which sucks because that now makes me a 34dd , pretty much the hardest bra size to find anywhere -_-

Have you tried looking into the whole 'sister size' concept, and trying the size that would come about using that theory? For some people it works, for some it doesn't. If your'e having a very hard time - as you would with a size like that - it's worth looking into. :)
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yes- thats why no more weight loss for me haha
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Wore a 36E two years ago, down to a 32D now.
    Do you know how freakin' hard it is to find the 32 band size in anything bigger than an A cup? I still feel like I can't shop in the 'normal' bra stores.

Oh sweetie, try a 32G! I went from 36G to 32G, so some volume loss but mostly all band size change. Try Bare Essentials, it's online and I got a couple bras on sale there. They will definitely have your size. Just make sure that really IS your size (most people would never think I'm busty enough for a G, but I assure you they fit):

http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html?gclid=CPu0r7PHz8ACFSdp7AodcFMAdw&kwid=b55204b481034e92a4c969223d333844

As for getting the ladies to stand at attention again, some of that will require time. Just like skin everywhere else, the elasticity takes some time to recover. BUT, as another said, PUSH UPS, BENCH PRESS AND PEC FLYS are your new BEST FRIENDS.
  • Eudoxy
    Eudoxy Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I wore a 42 C almost a year ago.. I've been constantly going down and did the reddit bra thing the other day.. don't know the link.. it said my perfect size is a 34 D.. I thought no way did I go up a cup size cuz my boobs are so small.. bought 34 D's yesterday and they fit perfect!!

The cup size is relative to the band size, so the cup on a 34D is smaller than the cup on a 42C. You might have known that, but I just found that out! I've been wearing a 38C, but 36D works just as well. I'm about to go down, too, though.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Mine stay pretty huge until I get quite small- I only went from a 32G to a 28F or so, and the boob loss mostly happened within the last 5-10 pounds.

I just bought a wedding dress though and I hate how big my boobs look in it, so I'm losing another 5-10 pounds right now to see if I can get them small enough that I don't look trashy in my dress. I'm 5'4", so going down to around 110 is getting to the point that I think I look a bit too thin but it takes that much for my boobs to really get smaller, unfortunately. I really hope I'll be a 28C or D though....
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    i hope that mine get small enough that i don't have to wear a bra every single day.
  • nancydt
    Options
    Same here! My joke is that they go from a 42 DDD to a 36 long:laugh:
  • Lesleycali
    Lesleycali Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    mine have been getting smaller for the past decade or so... when I started exercising in my 20s...from a very full 34D to a barely 32C maybe even a B at this point. boo...although I like having a smaller waist and being more lean and fit, so I guess it's a good trade off :bigsmile:
  • WildOkapi
    Options
    I've lost almost 8 inches off my bust and couldn't be happier, but I guess I'm odd like that.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    sadly, yes. I can still manage with the cups I have now (bras for big boobs are expensive :/ ). But I don't like that they don't have that bounce to them anymore. I am actively thinking about getting them tucked after I reach my goal weight.
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I lost so much weight in my breast there's nothing left to loose there. At least it's finally coming off my stomach area now!
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yep. -_-
    And I spend over $80+ in buying a new set that would properly fit me.
    At least the store I shop at had a $8.00 clearance sale- HAD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT!

I went from a 34D < 34C :sick: .. And I won't have to hear the last of the size as long as they're proportionate to my petite frame.
    Ie. You can have DD boobs, but it won't appear to be DD if you're really tall and slim in comparison to other girls who are shorter? Or you can be as short as I am and have size B boobs looking like Cs or DDs with those oomph bras? o.O Hence is why some guys are bad with guessing the boob cup size game? o.o;

Just a thought. :drinker:

I honestly need to go in for a bra fitting at a lingerie store that provides that service. :embarassed: But I'm too shy to ask.

If my current boobies are true to size, I'll cringe at the size but as long as I still have cleavage - I won't be as torn.
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to losing inches from all over - including the girls. G+ cups are just an annoyance most of the time. Can't wait to be back into a 34F! And then hopefully go down from there :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!