Motivational buddies?

Options
lately ive been lacking motivation and im looking for someone to help me stay motivated and vice versa :)

Replies

• KaylaSnail
    Options
    Hi there, I feel exactly the same my motivation has gone out of the window. I'm really struggling and have a lot of weight to lose too :( x
  • KarolinaMaz
    Options
    same! i do so well for like a week then just crash and burn :(
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new motivational friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • XoxoKellyXoxo
    XoxoKellyXoxo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for extra motivation and support
  • turtle8111
    turtle8111 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am desperate for help and motivation. I cant seem to do this!
  • cookeylady
    cookeylady Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Motivation is my biggest enemy. I am great at the diet part, the exercise part...not so great! I could definitely use the motivation support as well.
  • EmilyPersephone
    Options
    You're all welcome to add me, as well! I'm always looking for motivational buddies and am certainly here to be support for anyone who needs it! I strive to keep an overly positive/optimistic attitude but sometimes it's difficult so it's nice to have people to talk to when things get frustrating.<3

Feel free to add me on Facebook, or other social media sites! My username info for a few are on my profile. It's nice to have support on many different social sites, sometimes. =]
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Me! I need all the motivation I can get.
    I have been at this since April and I am halfway to my goal.
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm always an open door to anyone who needs a little motivation. :) I am unfortunately better at motivating others then keeping myself on the straight and narrow. I've been struggling to refind my mojo for several months, but what is important is that I'm still looking for it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • myahlouise
    Options
    Same!! Sometimes I do so good then i wont workout and eat crap for a week because I have 0 motivation. Im all over the place with weight gain and loss
  • Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm filled with motivation right now and would love to help inspire you if I can :)
  • KaylaSnail
    Options
    Same here feel free to add me, my motivation sucks and I need a kick up the backside haha :)
  • micaelaajean28
    Options
    I am also in desperate need of some motivation. Feel free to add me (: