i need a swif kick in the butt!

Options
to get me off my butt!

kids are asleep.
boyfriend is trying to do something online on his computer. but it slows my internet connection down for the laptop so he gave up for now.

i know I should be up and doing wii fit. it would allow him to do his stuff online. he animates/edits video games and when hes on there he tends to be there a while. so i know it would motivate me to get a longer work out in because there would be nothing else to do.
but i just dont wanna.

someone kick me!

Replies

• rebeccaoneillcarter
    Options
    KICK!

You know it will make you feel good when you're done!
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    Consider yourself KICKED!!!!!:grumble:
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    *Scissor KICK*
  • gunnparker
    Options
    SUCK IT UP PRINCESS :noway:
    If you want changes to happen to your body then YOU have to make the change to get it done.
  • tnmomof4
    Options
    KICK!!!

I didn't want to work out tonight but my daughter talked me into it. I am so glad I did. I feel much better. Just get up and do it! It will make you feel better.
  • swansj15
    Options
    Butt Kicked!! Get up and go woman!! You know you will be glad you did. Dont fill yourself with regret tomorrow by thinking I could have done this yesterday but didnt! Do it today!! :-) Good Luck!!
  • audreyyrose
    Options
    go go go! those pounds aren't going anywhere on their own!
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    somedays I just tell myself it doesn't matter if I don't want to. I have to do it anyways it doesn't matter how I feel about it. I am always glad after if I manage to push myself. It is hard to work out at home though, I understand. If that is a constant problem, change it! I spend $$ on a gym so I must go :)
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    Ok...I'm going! If not now, I never will
  • shanell1983
    shanell1983 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So I felt like that today. I was going to do the wii fit but I needed something to get me to sweat fast a be done with my workout. I did 20 minutes of Turbo Jam. It was what I needed and it went by fast. Just do it! just think of all the snacking u might do if u don't get up and workout
  • Proudmumofboys
    Options
    I wish I could have made it to the gym today, but unfortunately my hubby worked late, and I was unable to get of the house. I did go up and down the steps to do laundry and did chase the kids around the house several times!! LOL not the same.. I am working over night tomorrow ( i am a nanny) they have a gym in their house elliptical, treadmill and weights. So I will be doing that when the kids go to bed at 7:30.. :)

SENDING YOU A KICK IN THE BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Proudmumofboys
    Options
    I wish I could have made it to the gym today, but unfortunately my hubby worked late, and I was unable to get of the house. I did go up and down the steps to do laundry and did chase the kids around the house several times!! LOL not the same.. I am working over night tomorrow ( i am a nanny) they have a gym in their house elliptical, treadmill and weights. So I will be doing that when the kids go to bed at 7:30.. :)

SENDING YOU A KICK IN THE BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    So I felt like that today. I was going to do the wii fit but I needed something to get me to sweat fast a be done with my workout. I did 20 minutes of Turbo Jam. It was what I needed and it went by fast. Just do it! just think of all the snacking u might do if u don't get up and workout
    oooh that is a horrible thought!
    i did it!
    1 hr, 307 calories burned, and 2 bottles of water drank!
  • adriayellow11
    Options
    Yay!!