The Big Guy Discovers Skinny Cow

Options
This is just a post to let ANYBODY out there who loves ice cream know that we have an alternative. My wife picked up some Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches last night. Holy Sweet Cow!! They are delicious, and only 100 calories.

This has to be my great discovery since I found Jello Temptations French Silk Pie.......

I ALWAYS make sure I have plenty of room before eating them, and hardly ever more than one. (I am only human, I like my sweets.)

Replies

• quadgirl46
    Options
    Those are so good I buy all the skinny cow products even my teenage sons eats them and he doesnt need to watch his weight he's in shape but they taste so goooood
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    Yes they are very tasty! Once the weather warms up around here my freezer will be well stocked! :bigsmile:
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Too funny! I llike my sweets, too. Thank goodness there are low cal options out there for us. Skinny Cow treats are fabulous! Haven't had any in a while. Have to go pick some up tomorrow. :smile:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow treats are AMAZING. Breyers also makes ice cream sandwiches that are 140 calories a piece, the "cookie" parts taste more like brownies...yum!! :D
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm...I love me some SKinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches! Gonna go have one now!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream is awsome. I got the Truffle Ice Cream bars and they are so good. Next time, I am going to buy the sandwiches.
  • sherilynn65
    sherilynn65 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    oh wow i am so with you !!! i just found these a few weeks ago and am in love, i really like the strawberry cheesecake ones, but i like the other ones too. they are awesome
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    ahem, have you tried the skinny cow ice cream caramel cones with fudge in the bottom?
    and have you found the strawberry skinny cow ice cream sandwiches - I loved 'em and now they are nowhere to be found...
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    also, the smart ones ice cream candy bars are awesome - just like snickers ice cream bars but with fewer calories, very satisfying.

it's a shame this stuff is so expensive!

A trick I learned is to get some graham crackers or other lower calorie cookie and put a couple tablespoons of whipped topping on 'em and freeze. totally yummy ice cream sandwiches, and waay less expensive.
  • Brighteyes_7916
    Options
    This is an awesome idea!!

also, the smart ones ice cream candy bars are awesome - just like snickers ice cream bars but with fewer calories, very satisfying.

it's a shame this stuff is so expensive!

A trick I learned is to get some graham crackers or other lower calorie cookie and put a couple tablespoons of whipped topping on 'em and freeze. totally yummy ice cream sandwiches, and waay less expensive.
  • heatherw7
    Options
    oh wow i am so with you !!! i just found these a few weeks ago and am in love, i really like the strawberry cheesecake ones, but i like the other ones too. they are awesome

THIS!!!! I loooovve my Skinny cow. I think the strawberry shortcake is delish.... its 140 cals a sandwich ( still 5 g of fat) but def worth it!
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    Just had one of the Ice Cream Cups (Chocolate Fudge Brownie) Went well with my Salad for Lunch icon_e_biggrin.gif

I normally get the sandwiches (wish they had an all chocolate pack)
  • chrish1981
    Options
    I LOVE them, but they're so darn expensive!!!

The Slim A Bear sandwiches by Klondike are good too, and 100 cals. They also make a sugar free version.
  • paulmmichaud
    paulmmichaud Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just bought a box of the skinny cows at my local Sam's Club. My whole family loves them and on140 cals! Maybe I'll put a little peanut butter on them too!
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm....skinny cow mint ice cream sammiches!!!:love:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them, but they're so darn expensive!!!

The Slim A Bear sandwiches by Klondike are good too, and 100 cals. They also make a sugar free version.

Thanks for the heads up about these. I do love me some skinny cow though!