30 Day Shred Starting Monday, January 10th, 2011

Options

Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    L1D8!

How do yall log this exercise? I feel like I'm not doing it right and am getting inaccurate calories.
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I love the Shred I did it all and lost 25 pounds and go into shape. She actually got me into a bikini for the first time since my kids. I also have the Metabolism and Zone and 6 week abs and Shred Weights. I use all of hers and love it. She is AMAZING... Good luck with it you will love it.. :)
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    L2D6- DONE

My left ankle is sore and my tailbone is bothering me so had to do the modified exercises.

I hope your ankle feels better! Try icing and elevating. Keep up the good work!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    L2D5 complete! I whined tonight, but did not cry which I am considering a victory.

I SOOOO whined tonight! I finally feel like I'm doing the exercises right so that counts for something. I'm not doing all the reps but I keep moving the whole time! I did take measurements tonight and lost 1 1/2" from my waist, 1/2" inch from my arm and 1" from each thigh- WOO HOO!!! Can't wait to see what happens in another 15 days.
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    L2D5 is in the books. I am still drowning in sweat by the time I am done, but things are getting a bit "easier". I don't do the double jump rope, only managing the singles. The plank exercises are getting tolerable. I can definitely feel my arms getting stronger.
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Way to go all....L2D4 done here too!! My 12 year old daughter did it with me tonight, she was a little surprised that it wasnt as easy as she thought it was going to be:bigsmile: Think I will take midway pics tomorrow. Will let you all know how that turns out :blushing:
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    I SOOOO whined tonight! I finally feel like I'm doing the exercises right so that counts for something. I'm not doing all the reps but I keep moving the whole time! I did take measurements tonight and lost 1 1/2" from my waist, 1/2" inch from my arm and 1" from each thigh- WOO HOO!!! Can't wait to see what happens in another 15 days.

Congrats on the inches lost!!!
  • baward26
    baward26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    L1D8!

How do yall log this exercise? I feel like I'm not doing it right and am getting inaccurate calories.

I log it as circuit training under cardio.
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Finished L2D4 yesterday and lets just say...I'M TIRED OF PLANK EXERCISES. LOL...why does she have to do so many? Well, at least I'm getting better at them. On to L2D5 after work and some Zumba afterward!
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    FINALLY - Level 2 for me begins! My cold is gone, I eased back into it with 2 days at Level 1 again and now I'm ready. Day 11 of the 30 Day Shred here I come!!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    VaL, you crack me up!! Love the scale comment!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hehehaha. Thank you, AP! :happy:
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Options
    L2D5 complete! I whined tonight, but did not cry which I am considering a victory.

:laugh: A total victory! Way to go!! Don't worry, I'm whining, too. I sound worse than my kids when I'm trying to get them to eat their spinach.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    L2D5 finished yesterday, also known as day 15!! :D Good news, we are half way through! Bad news for me is that my right knee is now bothering me :( Not when I stand on it so much as to when I bend it. I am icing it and taking it easy on the double jump rope moves, those are brutal.

L2D6 finished today! I got my hubby to join me in the workout today. He is 30 day into P90x and seeing great results, but guess what Jillian kicked his butt. :happy:
  • dianalouise_lane
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!

I just bought the dvd and am looking to do it!! I am going to start it next monday!!

How is everyone finding it so far?? Have they seen good results yet??

Diana
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 = Done!!! Shin is still hurting. It was fine at work, but literally the second I started the warm-up jumping jacks, it was radiating pain. :cry: I'm still pushing through! Can't wait to see how well we've all done when we get to Day 30!

@911girl: Glad that you're feeling better!!! We wouldn't have this great, motivating group if you hadn't started the thread! Thanks for getting us going! :smile:
  • nthnswmn
    Options
    L2D2 done. Cooldown is a beautiful word.
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    @911girl: Glad that you're feeling better!!! We wouldn't have this great, motivating group if you hadn't started the thread! Thanks for getting us going! :smile:

Thank you vlevasseur! I've been enjoying your posts. :happy:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    L2D6- DONE

My left ankle is sore and my tailbone is bothering me so had to do the modified exercises.

I hope your ankle feels better! Try icing and elevating. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Becky! My ankle is fine but my tailbone still hurts.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    L2D7- DONE

Had to go slow on the abs exercises b/c my tailbone is still hurting.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Love reading your posts, everyone. I'm starting the Shred today......... :D:D:D