who only has 1200 C per day?

Options
2»

Replies

• 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I snack on fresh veggies (love baby carrots) and homemade nonfat Tzatziki whenever I feel hungry. This is the recipe I use: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/08/skinny-tzatziki.html

Yum!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I have 1200 c/day unless I work out. My food diary is public so feel free to look at it.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have 1200 a day but I eat 1300-1400 because from everything I have read 1200 is to low for my weight. On my work out days I get about 1600 but never go that hight. 1400 is the highest. I love to eat a whole grain english muffin with egg and turkey bacon for breakfast.
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bump, for later!
  • valbar61
    valbar61 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am also at 1200 cals. Feel free to view my diary and add me as friend.
  • midits
    midits Posts: 49
    Options
    I just started so im getting used to it, but so far I totally watch what i eat alll through out the day, but then come dinner time i eat what ever i want (in healthy portions) and it seems to balance out nicley).
  • moniqueluv
    moniqueluv Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request so that you can read my diary. Most days I honestly don't find it very hard. I eat a lot of seafood (because I love it), which is very low in calories, paired with brown rice and lots of salad and or veggies. Usually I can keep my meals around 300 calories. I also don't drink my calories (unless it's alcohol related of course.)
  • vixenize
    vixenize Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I notice that when I eat home-prepared meals, I always manage to stick to 1200 calories. But when I go out, I have to use my exercise calories to stay near my goal. It makes sense since most calories are hidden in sugary drinks, condiments, and salt. At home, I bake and steam everything. I also don't snack on anything that is processed, like crackers and cookies. I just stick to fruit and almonds.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I try too x
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Me
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for 10 weeks now and have only gone over 1200 net calories 9x.
    I DO eat a bunch of my exercise calories back.

I eat at home mostly which helps.
    Feel free to check out my diary for ideas.