boobs

Options

Replies

• mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I was a 34C before I gained my weight and I'm now a 40D-DD (Depending on make). I'm hoping they stay D's and just go down band size! :smile:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I've gone down to a 32 B :( It sucks.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I kind of wish. I've lost 134 lb in the past 5 years and gone from 42DD to 36DD. I bought a 36D bra recently thinking it would fit perfectly but it does not, it's kind of uncomfortable and leaves me with a bit of spillage and the 36DD is absolutely perfect. I think next will probably be 34DD which is weird to me. I never tried DDD or F but honestly even at my heaviest the 42DD was a great fit and wasn't too small. I do not dislike my breasts or their size -- but find it weird how little my cup size has changed :-/
  • tidefan1784
    tidefan1784 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im just starting my journey on weight loss but hearing you all talk about losing in cup size makes me hopeful. I haven't bought a bra in over 5 years. Last size I bought was a 50G. I got sized in march because I've been spilling out the sides for about two years. Yeah I can't even find a website that has my bra size in stock that I can afford. I have now developed kyphosis from the excess weight of my breasts. Bare necessities doesn't even have my size. I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than the 50 band she measured but cup size she had to get another girl to help her figure it out. An L. Yes. I have almost worked myself half way through the alphabet. I'm the laughing stock of the family. Pretty embarrassing. My aunt says I'll have boobs down to my hips if I lose all my weight. :(
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I like my boobies smaller, so that's one of the benefits to weight lose.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    yes unfortunately. down way down. I was a nice 36 c now I think my new b cups are too big. sigh. I can always wear a push up bra, its the hubby who is sad. lol
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yep. -_-
    And I spend over $80+ in buying a new set that would properly fit me.
    At least the store I shop at had a $8.00 clearance sale- HAD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT!

I went from a 34D < 34C :sick: .. And I won't have to hear the last of the size as long as they're proportionate to my petite frame.
    Ie. You can have DD boobs, but it won't appear to be DD if you're really tall and slim in comparison to other girls who are shorter? Or you can be as short as I am and have size B boobs looking like Cs or DDs with those oomph bras? o.O Hence is why some guys are bad with guessing the boob cup size game? o.o;

Just a thought. :drinker:

I honestly need to go in for a bra fitting at a lingerie store that provides that service. :embarassed: But I'm too shy to ask.

If my current boobies are true to size, I'll cringe at the size but as long as I still have cleavage - I won't be as torn.

You don't need a professional you just need a friend and a soft tape measure.

http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size
  • Reneesjourney2bfit
    Options
    Back 12 years ago before I had my son, I was a 50DDD I lost 100 lbs in 6 months and went down to a 40C . Bought many bras didn't last long, because soon after I got pregnant and went off my diet. Ok so, now I decide to make a change that will stick..so far still the same size I started at...hoping to lose more in the belly then the boobs. But, I'd be happier w/ smaller cup size, I'm tired of having back pain, because of my chest. I still have some of the bras..in different sizes..so I'm hoping I can start wearing them any day now.
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    For those having a rough bra time. I've got one word for you Jockey (http://www.jockey.com/home/bra).

the girls weren't looking so good and went to maiden form to get a bra fitting. The woman spent all of 2 seconds measuring me and gave me a fit. I tried on several bras and I spilled out of all of them. I really could've cried at that moment. Over 100lbs lost and still can't find something to wear.

I decided to give it one more try and went to a jockey store. They don't have standard cups. It's this weird thing where they use a bowl shaped thing to measure your breast tissue volume. While slightly expensive ($60 in my case) it was sooooooo worth it. Not only do they guarantee the bra for life, they will replace if it doesn't fit anymore. When I spoke with the sales woman she totally said if I lose more, come In with the bra and they'll exchange it.

I went from a size 40DDD to a 32C :(. The girls are way smaller & flatter lol.
  • MsDellyssa
    MsDellyssa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say I know how you ladies feel, but I can not. This one time (not in band camp) I dropped 60 lbs and gained 2 cup sizes. I was not happy. I put the weight back on and then some and added more cup size. I'm hoping this time as I'm losing weight my boobs will get with the program and get skinny first.. my back hurts.
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    I wore a 42 C almost a year ago.. I've been constantly going down and did the reddit bra thing the other day.. don't know the link.. it said my perfect size is a 34 D.. I thought no way did I go up a cup size cuz my boobs are so small.. bought 34 D's yesterday and they fit perfect!!

Same! Thought my boobs were shrinking! Went to Victoria's Secret to get fitted. Lady said 36D. I said no no,my bras don't fit and I've been a 38 C for a few years. She said,looks like you just lost bust size,good for you! But cup size isn't just about how far you stick out,lol,but also how big around you are,your boobies I mean :)
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    I can't comment really much on this. My boobs have maybe gone down half a cup size but nothing more that couldn't let me just wear the same bra I had before.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Wore a 36E two years ago, down to a 32D now.
    Do you know how freakin' hard it is to find the 32 band size in anything bigger than an A cup? I still feel like I can't shop in the 'normal' bra stores.

Pretty easy in Canada - La Senza or Victoria's Secret. I'm a 32D as well. The problem is if you get down to 30/31 C/D... then you got a problem to find a nice bra.
  • countscalories
    countscalories Posts: 418 Member
    Options

... they use a bowl shaped thing to measure your breast tissue volume.

They might use a bowl to measure most women's boobs, but they'd need a yardstick to measure mine!

I've lost 80 lbs so far, and went from a 50DD to a 44D. When I'm at the weight that's good for me-- around 120 lbs-- I still have large bazankas for my size-- usually 36C. Mine sprouted when I was in 5th grade, and by the following year, they were larger than my teacher's (and she was well-equipped). Except for a fleeting moment when I was 11, my boobs have always been sad. They are pessimists; they never look up. There is no word in the English language to describe the way they droop. My skin is so loose that I can tuck the twins into the waistband of my jeans! But the worst was when my hubby rolled over on one of them in the middle of the night, thought it was the quilt, and tried to pull it over his head.
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Id LOVE to go down in cup size right now!! but everytime Ive lost weight in the past, even 50lbs, my cup size didnt budge :/ at the beginning of my first pregnancy i was a 36c, after 4 kids...........i think im wearing a 42g right now! and ive lost 40lbs and cup size has still not budged, I hate having back pain all the time. i had to get a dishwasher bc i cant stand to do dishes without my shoulders and upper back hurting after 2-3 min
  • kasimarie29
    kasimarie29 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    What's awkward is I've lost 45lbs and my boobs aren't going anywhere... I've went from a 42 f to a 38 h....
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you. That must feel great to see such drastic results.
  • Changingmyfatitude
    Options
    Girl, I'm only down ten pounds and have already gone down a cup size! I'm ok with it and losing a little bit more...as long as they don't disappear! Haha. I'm just older and hope they don't turn into saggy pancake boobies!

Basically what mine are now *CRIES* I think this has been the worst part of losing for me as there soooooo horrible now, They resemble an old deflated balloon and even with a good bra they don't sit, they kinda just flop and cant fill the cup.

Sigh... I am actually considering surgery when I reach my goal weight, its not so much the lack of boobs that bother me but more the wrinkles etc
  • fwhittaker
    fwhittaker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Go braless. It pulls the wrinkles from your face.
  • fwhittaker
    fwhittaker Posts: 104 Member
    Options

... they use a bowl shaped thing to measure your breast tissue volume.

They might use a bowl to measure most women's boobs, but they'd need a yardstick to measure mine!

I've lost 80 lbs so far, and went from a 50DD to a 44D. When I'm at the weight that's good for me-- around 120 lbs-- I still have large bazankas for my size-- usually 36C. Mine sprouted when I was in 5th grade, and by the following year, they were larger than my teacher's (and she was well-equipped). Except for a fleeting moment when I was 11, my boobs have always been sad. They are pessimists; they never look up. There is no word in the English language to describe the way they droop. My skin is so loose that I can tuck the twins into the waistband of my jeans! But the worst was when my hubby rolled over on one of them in the middle of the night, thought it was the quilt, and tried to pull it over his head.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    BBBAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

You. Are. Hilarious.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!