Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New in town.

HI im missy, I've just joined MFP, for support and tips for weight loss, i like to run, and have been going to curves for a couple weeks now, and i have a HUGE sweet tooth. looking for tips on that.

Replies

• Hi and welcome to the site..

I have been here for about a week now and I really enjoy it. I like knowing what I"m eating and what's in the food that I'm eating. not just guessing my calories anymore.

I hope you find the tools and support that you need in this group/site.
  • Do you like Curves? my mom did it for a yr she did really good for the 1st yr,and then she stopped losing. The exercises were to repetitive. Let me know what you think.
  • midits
    midits Posts: 49
    Thanks so much, yeah im basically a neurotic calorie counter, and I dont look and much else so im going to have to chnage that.lol
  • LDRAE
    LDRAE Posts: 8
    Hi I am LD!

I have been doing Weight Watchers for a little bit on my own - not attending meetings. A friend of mine is on here and told me about this program. I love anything sweet and sometimes find myself cheating with food. I look to food for comfort and eat sometimes when I am NOT even hungry. I look forward to getting to know all of you and hopefully getting the support I need to take off the rest of the weight. So, I am open to any suggestions or tips that you guys have found helpful in your weight loss journey.
  • midits
    Well i just started, so far i like it, it is repetitive and not a strenuous exercise wich is ok, but not ideal for rapid wieght loss i supose, but its fun and i like the zumba
  • jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    good luck everyone is very helpful
  • midits
    I am so that way also, i love comfort foods, and have been a bordeom eater forever, its hard, but anyway good louck on your journey also. :)