What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I need to get new bras, I am down a size in the band and the ones I have are done up on the snuggest hooks. Even my tight sports bra is looser. :blushing:
  • pcknits
    pcknits Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Went shopping for a new pair of jeans. Had to keep trying on smaller sizes! Went from a 28wp to a 22wp! AND from. 4x top to a 1x!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    New personal best on the recumbent trike - 22 miles today.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    I had pizza for dinner. . . and was full after two slices.
  • ladyzakis
    ladyzakis Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mine is pizza related too ;)

Ordered takeaway last night but only ordered a slice with some sides (down from a whole pizza, then half a pizza...)

This to me is more important than my ever fluctuating weight
  • TheTruthAtAnyCost
    Options
    I was able to buy a dress from Suzy Shier, which before wouldn't have even gone on my body let alone fit. :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Last December I gave up on couch to 5k as I couldn't jog the 2nd set (or the rest) of 3 minutes in the 3rd week. I tried again a few days later and still couldn't do it.

Yesterday I jogged for 56 minutes without stopping :) xxx

This makes me very happy! C25k was great. I used to hate running. I still don't love it, but I don't hate it anymore.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm just so happy (as others have said) to be able to buy clothes in regular stores and not have them tell me that my sizes are "online only". Oh, and as of today I'm officially just "overweight" haha.... I'll take it!
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wearing pants in the single digits again, finally! :laugh:
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Its a small one- but very very impactful for me- think I am gonna write a blog post about it......

This morning I was able to pick up something off of the floor of my office without standing up from my chair or kneeling down on the floor.

You see- I couldnt ever do this because my belly would get in the way- or my chair would feel as if I was about to fall out of it. I know this sounds funny to most people- and it is funny for me even now that I think about what I must have looked like trying to pick stuff up and havin to get off my chair. But it reminds me that I should celebrate even the smallest of accomplishments my weightloss is bringing! I was rather excited to be able to do this as the inability to do it has annoyed me exponentially!
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Logging my food for 6 days in a row.
  • trexxie1
    trexxie1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When I went to give blood at the local blood drive today, the guy checking me in asked if I was a runner since my pulse and blood pressure were so good! That feels good as I just hit the big 50! Yay!
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    To women with a normal reproductive system it probably seems like a really strange thing to call an NSV, but for me it's a pretty big deal...I'm ovulating now that I've lost weight. I'm nowhere NEAR where I should be, but I will get there....and this was a huge motivation. 53 lb and counting (wish I had joined MFP before I started losing, that ticker is frustrating me).
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    To women with a normal reproductive system it probably seems like a really strange thing to call an NSV, but for me it's a pretty big deal...I'm ovulating now that I've lost weight. I'm nowhere NEAR where I should be, but I will get there....and this was a huge motivation. 53 lb and counting (wish I had joined MFP before I started losing, that ticker is frustrating me).

If you know how much you used to weigh, go to My Home - Check in - Edit Previous Measurements

Select weight (if it isn't already selected) and once it reloads the page, enter the date and weight, and Add New Entry. If you have multiple weights to record, just keep adding them until you're done (I actually started on FatSecret, and didn't join MFP until almost a month later, so I added in the older info so my ticker would be correct.)

Good luck.
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I broke both my 5K and mile personal records today. 5K = 33:09 and my mile = 10:13. Not too shabby for 50 years old and only 6 months of running!
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    Options

If you know how much you used to weigh, go to My Home - Check in - Edit Previous Measurements

Select weight (if it isn't already selected) and once it reloads the page, enter the date and weight, and Add New Entry. If you have multiple weights to record, just keep adding them until you're done (I actually started on FatSecret, and didn't join MFP until almost a month later, so I added in the older info so my ticker would be correct.)

Good luck.

You rock!! That inaccurate ticker has been driving me to the brink of insanity since the day I joined this site. LOL Thank you so much!:flowerforyou:
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    Options
    I broke both my 5K and mile personal records today. 5K = 33:09 and my mile = 10:13. Not too shabby for 50 years old and only 6 months of running!

That's a major NSV. Well done. :)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I squatted over 2x my bodyweight for the first time last Friday. 235! Woo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!