Divergent-Which Faction Would You Choose?

Options
2»

Replies

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Well, we'd all test Divergent- because that's the whole point: that if you're NORMAL (normal feelings, normal reactions) you have all these traits (at least, at some level). In the book, the point was that everyone was ONE TRAIT (brave or kind or smart or selfless or honest), and that Tris and the other Divergents were what we would consider normal- with multiple diverse traits.

But if I had to pick one that would most suit me, I'd pick Erudite?

This is pretty cool: http://divergentthemovie.com/aptitudetest

Fun quiz.

I tested as I thought I would.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options

My quiz says Erudite, but Dauntless and Candor are tied for 2nd
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Well, we'd all test Divergent- because that's the whole point: that if you're NORMAL (normal feelings, normal reactions) you have all these traits (at least, at some level). In the book, the point was that everyone was ONE TRAIT (brave or kind or smart or selfless or honest), and that Tris and the other Divergents were what we would consider normal- with multiple diverse traits.

But if I had to pick one that would most suit me, I'd pick Erudite?

This is pretty cool: http://divergentthemovie.com/aptitudetest

That is pretty cool! I tested equally for Dauntless and Erudite.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

I got Dauntless with Candor a close second. Abnegation was almost a zero, which is strange to me.
  • NurseGetHealthy216
    Options
    100% dauntless ????
    Tattoos obviously, courageous, ballsy, lol
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

I got Dauntless with Candor a close second. Abnegation was almost a zero, which is strange to me.

I was surprised that my Amity score was the lowest one.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'd end up Erudite. But now that there is a test we shall see...BRB
  • LadyCouerlyn
    LadyCouerlyn Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    According to the test:

Abnegation
    Amity
    Erudite
    Candor
    Dauntless

This.... feels pretty right, actually.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    i don't want to jump of a train every day to go to work, so the dauntless is out lol.

no way would i have jumped into what basically looked like a bottomless pit.

the rest of the factions i pretty much forget about because the movie was pretty boring IMO. the hunger games, which it seems like it begs to be compared to, was much better.

I guess the intectual group

lol I would love to jump out of trains and freefall into pits (with a netting, of course). I am an adrenaline junkie.

Right, but they didn't know there was a net that first time. I would never have made it lol
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    i don't want to jump of a train every day to go to work, so the dauntless is out lol.

no way would i have jumped into what basically looked like a bottomless pit.

the rest of the factions i pretty much forget about because the movie was pretty boring IMO. the hunger games, which it seems like it begs to be compared to, was much better.

I guess the intectual group

lol I would love to jump out of trains and freefall into pits (with a netting, of course). I am an adrenaline junkie.

Right, but they didn't know there was a net that first time. I would never have made it lol

lol, I kept thinking, "Well they're not just going to let them die, and being without a faction seems worse than death to me.Just jump and get it over with." But yeah, I see your point. :smile:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    After doing the test, I came out as Amity, with Abnegation, Erudite and Dauntless tieing for second.

I probably would have chosen Amity, though I would easily test as Divergent.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I'm divergent leaning towards Erudite.