boobs

Options

Replies

• lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've not lost much weight at all but YEP it has gone straight from the boobs first, my bra's are a tad roomy in the cups, not the around the back which is a shame. Whenever I lose weight/gain weight it always affects this area first. Looking forward to going down from a G cup. It would be nice to go into any shop and buy normal bra's. Bigger bra's are also so expensive!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have gone from an F to a DDD. Bra shopping is much easier and less expensive now.
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I wore a 42 C almost a year ago.. I've been constantly going down and did the reddit bra thing the other day.. don't know the link.. it said my perfect size is a 34 D.. I thought no way did I go up a cup size cuz my boobs are so small.. bought 34 D's yesterday and they fit perfect!!

Same! Thought my boobs were shrinking! Went to Victoria's Secret to get fitted. Lady said 36D. I said no no,my bras don't fit and I've been a 38 C for a few years. She said,looks like you just lost bust size,good for you! But cup size isn't just about how far you stick out,lol,but also how big around you are,your boobies I mean :)

Victoria's Secret salespeople have NO idea how to fit you. I went in and since I'd list so much weight, I said ok, measure me... She never told me the size, but came back with 38Bs. Once I was done laughing, I strapped the bra across ON TOP of my boobs. No way, I'm a 38 band. So she said ( with a bit of a sneer ) what size do you want to try? I said 34D. She said the band would never go around me. Well, they fit perfectly. When the salesperson checked on me and I showed it fit, she asked "are you a weight lifter or something? Weight lifters have large shoulders and make fitting bras harder"

PS - for comparison sake, I started at a 42I.
  • fwhittaker
    fwhittaker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    BTW wasn't referring to anyone here with the wrinkle comment!

Yep, mine are like football socks with tennis balls in the end. Or five day old deflated baloons.

But bras sort me out! Just gotta keep the light off...
  • zozotxiki
    Options
    I WANT mine to shrink!!

So far I've gone from a 38G to a 36E, long may the shrinkage continue!!!
  • MsDellyssa
    MsDellyssa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret salespeople have NO idea how to fit you. I went in and since I'd lost so much weight, I said ok, measure me... She never told me the size, but came back with 38Bs. Once I was done laughing, I strapped the bra across ON TOP of my boobs. No way, I'm a 38 band. So she said ( with a bit of a sneer ) what size do you want to try? I said 34D. She said the band would never go around me. Well, they fit perfectly. When the salesperson checked on me and I showed it fit, she asked "are you a weight lifter or something? Weight lifters have large shoulders and make fitting bras harder"

PS - for comparison sake, I started at a 42I.

You give me hope. I'm a 42I. One day I wish to see a D again. Thank you.
  • cookmtn
    cookmtn Posts: 156 Member
    Options

... they use a bowl shaped thing to measure your breast tissue volume.

They might use a bowl to measure most women's boobs, but they'd need a yardstick to measure mine!

I've lost 80 lbs so far, and went from a 50DD to a 44D. When I'm at the weight that's good for me-- around 120 lbs-- I still have large bazankas for my size-- usually 36C. Mine sprouted when I was in 5th grade, and by the following year, they were larger than my teacher's (and she was well-equipped). Except for a fleeting moment when I was 11, my boobs have always been sad. They are pessimists; they never look up. There is no word in the English language to describe the way they droop. My skin is so loose that I can tuck the twins into the waistband of my jeans! But the worst was when my hubby rolled over on one of them in the middle of the night, thought it was the quilt, and tried to pull it over his head.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    BBBAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

You. Are. Hilarious.

I just scared my daughter I laughed so hard!
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options

... they use a bowl shaped thing to measure your breast tissue volume.

They might use a bowl to measure most women's boobs, but they'd need a yardstick to measure mine!

I've lost 80 lbs so far, and went from a 50DD to a 44D. When I'm at the weight that's good for me-- around 120 lbs-- I still have large bazankas for my size-- usually 36C. Mine sprouted when I was in 5th grade, and by the following year, they were larger than my teacher's (and she was well-equipped). Except for a fleeting moment when I was 11, my boobs have always been sad. They are pessimists; they never look up. There is no word in the English language to describe the way they droop. My skin is so loose that I can tuck the twins into the waistband of my jeans! But the worst was when my hubby rolled over on one of them in the middle of the night, thought it was the quilt, and tried to pull it over his head.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh my bladder....

With regard to boobs, mine have always been on the small side. My cup size has stayed the same from 150 to 344 and everything in between...it's just the band that changes for me.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 42C to an allllmost 38C. So I'm losing around my rib cage and not in the chestical region. Which is fine. I had a breast reduction 4 years ago so they can stay that size. I paid good money for these. lol
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I wore a 42 C almost a year ago.. I've been constantly going down and did the reddit bra thing the other day.. don't know the link.. it said my perfect size is a 34 D.. I thought no way did I go up a cup size cuz my boobs are so small.. bought 34 D's yesterday and they fit perfect!!

Same! Thought my boobs were shrinking! Went to Victoria's Secret to get fitted. Lady said 36D. I said no no,my bras don't fit and I've been a 38 C for a few years. She said,looks like you just lost bust size,good for you! But cup size isn't just about how far you stick out,lol,but also how big around you are,your boobies I mean :)

That's normal to go down in bust size and up in cup size.

So, repeat, because I think this site clearly explains it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size
  • rachelesmfp
    Options
    I really hope this does not happen. I am currently a 20 DD and I dont mind if the bra size goes down but the cup size staying the same would be rather nice. If it does go down then no more than a c...
    please please please :D
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have only lost about 17lb but I have gone down from a 40f to a 36/38d and can now wear a strapless bra. The reduction in size is very noticeable. It is very strange being able to look down and see my toes. I like it. My husband does not.
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I went from a 50C to a 36DD. :)
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    yep me too and panties. felt like I was walking around with a light load in my shorts for a bit. turns out, my undies didn't fit anymore! I honestly laughed out loud when I reached back there wondering "what the heck" and realized my *kitten* was not following me, it was my empty underwear! looking forward to that happening several more times before I am done!

LMAO!!!!!!
  • osteological
    osteological Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Iv'e kind of been hoping that I do drop down so I can wear 'regular' cup sizes. I'm a 34E right now, which means most of my bras are $99+.
  • peacheslcg
    peacheslcg Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yup, they don't know how to measure you in VS and I think their bras are crap. I went into a store years ago to get a fitting and the woman came out with a size that was nowhere near to what I should've been wearing. I couldn't even get one boob into that thing. I shouldn't have to argue with the "professional". I went a few years after that and got a professional fitting and it was night and day, night and day. I was about a 38 F then. You don't have to buy anything at these fittings, but it's hard not to when your boobs look and feel so great. What I now do is buy the same size and have experimented in brands in places like Nordstrom Rack, Centurty 21 and dearly departed Loehman's. I also use herroom and other sites and troll the clearance section. I can't be buying 100$ bras!
  • mangogirl272727
    mangogirl272727 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Lost 45 pounds and went from 34 C to 32 A :-( I hate my body. I guess I prefer small legs and small boobs to flabby legs and nice round boobs at the end of the day.
  • Rocky791
    Rocky791 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I remember when I lost a lot of weight during high school (before I gained it all back) and my boobs were the first to go. I went from a C to a B in about 6 months. When it comes to weight loss, the fat I wanted to keep the most was like, "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!"

HA! Yep, same here.... pretty annoying!
  • Advaya
    Advaya Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    i have no idea what size bra i wear i've only been fitted once and that was years ago so I just wear the same bra most of the time or cami's, but after I had my baby I bought a nursing bra on clearance and it was super super uncomfortable to wear. I accidently grabbed it in place of another bra that looked similiar the other day and put it on and it fit really well and comfortably.
  • tidefan1784
    tidefan1784 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I saw my pain management doc today. I have orders to see my family doc asap to get the ball rolling for a reduction. She said with the humpback and losing three inches in height I can't wait for weight loss to see how my boobs are affected.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!