101% dedicated, friends wanted. :)

Options
Hey guys! My name's Elizabeth, and I'm a sophomore in college.

I'm 19, and about 80 pounds overweight. I'm trying to lose about 55 pounds.

Me and my boyfriend have been going to the gym at least 5 times a week, and I'll do cardio while he lifts. He's my biggest support system, and he's been helping me so much. I've been trying to cook healthier as well as the cardio. I started about a week ago, and this time I'm putting my all into it.

I take Opti-Women, a vitamin supplement from Body Building.com, and I feel fantastic. I also take a pre-workout and a protein shake after I exercise. I'm looking for some friends to help me give support and motivation, and I will do the same for them. :)

Replies

• WestieGoneNorth
    WestieGoneNorth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Don't be afraid of heading over to lift! I was a cardio queen forever before I ventured into the free weights section of my gym. I now lift every other day and have seen my best weight loss as a result! If you need any motivation add me! I'm always looking for friends on here.

I wish you the best of luck with your journey!
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! Just being here proves you are ready to move forward! I'm new too and am looking to build up my support system! That's awesome that your boyfriend supports you,lucky girl???? we got this! You are gorgeous!
  • cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    added! i love to have friends who are as dedicated as me :)