Need Support :)

Options
i only need to lose 15kg so i would like to have a few friends on here who only need to lose 10-20kg, so i can relate to them :) so anyone who needs to lose around the same amount please add me :)

Replies

• akos13
    akos13 Posts: 11
    Options
    same here we have the same goals!, am 158lbs, goal is to be 140lbs by march 2011. so starting today am going to use the DVD 30days shred and counting my calorie intake. what about you?
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    i'm doing the 30 day shred to :) i'm on day 3 at the moment. but i'm going to start doing Zumba in the morning and the 30day shred at night :) and i count my calories using the MFP food diary :) i'm doing pretty good at the moment :)
  • akos13
    Options
    really aawwwww...good way to start ;-) we can do this!
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    definately :) i really want to lose weight because my boyfriends birthday comes up in March + i really don't wanna be at his birthday party and ruin it by being insecure and comparing myself to other girls. so i really gotta lose this weight :D
  • akos13
    Options
    i can relate to that! so what do you plan to eat today!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Hey julia !! i need to lose 12 kgs too to get to my dream goal . Since i'm doing it the hard way i.e. without surgery and through working out and healthy eating i haven't kept a specific month yet. i make smaller goals like my goal starting mid jan was to get down to 68 by 31st jan and so on and so forth. I'm glad we're on the same boat :D March seems to be a good idea by the way..Ides of march :). Let's do it girl !
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    well it's 11pm where i am (Australia) so i'm done eating :) i'll probably be going to bed soon hopefully haha. but my favourite snack at the moment is raw carrots :) they are so yummy :P
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    Arwamya - Sounds good :) i find that it is heaps easier to stick to working out and eating healthy when you have a goal to look forward too, specially if you give yourself a reward. if i can lose 8kgs by the boyfriends birthday then i'm going to give myself 80$ for shopping (10$ per kg i lose) hopefully that will keep me motivated. another that motivates me is pictures of woman with the type of body that i want :) cause then i look at them and think "i want that, definately gunna have to get off my *kitten* and workout than" haha. whats your calorie goal?
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Omg i go gaga over shopping too and i have been saving since months now for a mad shopping spree !! That's my ultimate reward geez can't wait to get down to 57 !!! yayyyyy let's do it girl !!
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    being able to go shopping and buy any clothes i want & know i will look good in them is the reason i want to lose weight in the forst place :) absolutely LOVE clothes :D well i need to get some sleep otherwise i'll never wake up in the morning haha. goodnight :)