Weight In Day?

Options
I was wondering which day people are weighting in weekly. Did you choose a specific day to keep you more motivated?

Replies

• jenblwr
    jenblwr Posts: 53
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesdays..just because it's an easy day for me to fit it in...altho I did weigh myself (without recording it) at the weekend....and given that I hadn't lost anything at that point...I may not bother tomoro as I'm really struggling to stay motiviated as it is!
  • fakhreddine
    Options
    Hi, yes every Sunday
  • peaches32684
    peaches32684 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Tuesdays just because I started on a Tuesday! :)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday mornings and count those numbers. However I do take little sneak peaks during the week, but no matter what I see the only numbers I count is what is on the scale on Saturday.
  • literaryshots
    literaryshots Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like to do mid week, because I have a crazy weekend schedule and don't always have the opportunity to maintain my weekday focus. This works for me. Some of my friends who tend to enjoy their weekends too much have set theirs for Monday because it forces them to be more aware. So if you tend to be too free on your weekends that's probably a good plan. Of course the right answer is what works best for you and your schedule. :)
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Friday.....that way if you have a bad/normal weekend you will/can burn it off by then :wink:
  • dustypixie
    Options
    There is a group of us at work that weigh in on Mondays, I really like this because it keeps me on track on the weekends(since it's usually the day befor a weigh-in that will kill you on the scale). When I did Weight Watcher my weigh in day was Wed and I found myself slacking off on the weekends more.
  • Pullwench
    Options
    I do it first thing Monday morning when I get to work. We have a scale in shipping that is certified and very accurate. I try not to eat or drink anything until I weigh myself also.

I choose Monday because it is right after the weekend and it makes me remain conscious of my food decisions on the party days!
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wednesdays....you have time to recover from the weekend if it wasnt the greatest!! Mid week I think works perfect!!
  • Lozt09
    Lozt09 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I weigh myself every Thursday. :) Quite a bizzare day but I dont have scales so I go to my moms and use hers lol!
  • Chazz0r
    Chazz0r Posts: 35
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday mornings and count those numbers. However I do take little sneak peaks during the week, but no matter what I see the only numbers I count is what is on the scale on Saturday.

Yes, i do this too, but on a Thursday.
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hey guys,

I weigh in every Tuesday morning without fail and sometimes have a peak half way just to see how I'm doing. I think Tuesdays are a good day because it stops me from being bad at the weekend and if I do let slip on the weekend it still gives me Monday to try fix it and shift some calories before weigh in the next day. Its working for me so far anyway.

Stace
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I also weigh in on Tuesday evening..and i have to MAKE myself NOT weigh any other time. I literally have to put the scale back in the box. lol...I consider Tuesdays the end of my "week" and Wednesday as the start..That way..If theres a big function over the weekend, I have a chance to work it out, and plan ahead..some people like Mondays for the same reason...
    Every Tuesday I also take a picture of the scale, and every four weeks (which is next week), i will "take measurements".
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Every Friday morning I weigh and record though i do step on the scale daily....
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Every other Saturday morning, when I take my measurements. I used to weigh every day, it got discouraging, so I figured if I was already doing the other measurements every other week, I'd just weigh in then too. I do sneak a bit in between, but I don't log or care about that number, just the ones on the actual weigh in day.
  • MomsDaily140
    Options
    I was wondering which day people are weighting in weekly. Did you choose a specific day to keep you more motivated?

Yes, mine is Monday -- that way I know I have to stay active over the weekend, for that Monday morning weigh in and it gets my week started off right. I know what I need to do. :bigsmile:
  • JeanK56
    JeanK56 Posts: 76
    Options
    I weigh myself every day...read somewhere that it does help to keep some people on track. My official weigh in day though is now Mondays and I chose Monday because that is the day that the exercise calories roll back to zero. And it may help me to do better on weekends and not overindulge with previous weigh in day being Friday.
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays, because I started on a Friday! Although I do sometimes have a sneak peek during the week, to see if I need to up my calories burned or whatever! I only log what I weigh on a Friday though.
  • tubbytubster
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays! If the scales go down, it keeps me motivated to exercise over the weekend and if it goes up, it really makes me watch what im eatting (and drinking) over the weekend. Friday and Saturday nights out with friends are my weakest point!!
  • chuckm403
    chuckm403 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Friday. It gives me motivation to be good over the weekend.