FAVORITE WORKOUT DVD!!!!

Options
Sooo...i have quite a few of them...but I want something thats fun and thats gonna get me moving in the morning!!!

Do any of you have a certain dvd that makes you wanna work out???

I really want to get the Zumba dvd but for the one I was looking at...there were mixed reviews (it was not for the wii).

Are there any that you would recommend??

***NOTE***
I have........
P90X
Turbo Fire
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred / Banish Fat Boost Metabolism / No More Trouble Zones / Yoga Meltdown
Julianne Hough - Just Dance

Soooo i kinda want something different....please help!!

Replies

• MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have a really good 10 minute solution dvd called knock out body. It's boxing and comes with little pink boxing gloves and everything. I play my own music tho to get me all pumped up but it's really fun. I'm looking into getting a real punching bag because I love it so much!
  • Sheila62
    Sheila62 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there is a Zumba one coming out for the Wii in March, you can pre order it from Play.com or Amazon:smile:
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Cheryl Burke's Disco Abs is a blast!
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire, and I just ordered the Chalean Extreme.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it, but what about Rev Abs or Hip Hop ABs?
  • Murphy3
    Murphy3 Posts: 32
    Options
    I have nexflix's... never get board tons of workout tapes.
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    there are sooo many!!!!

thanks for all the awesome suggestions!!!!

has anyone tried bellydancing???
  • danaaaaa
    Options
    i do Zumba and i love them =)
    it's getting so much easier for me :D
  • dap9697
    Options
    I tried the belly dancing that they have on Fit TV. I think it's fun but doesn't really get me going. It's actually more calming than something to get you pumped up. To me, Zumba is the best. It's the only one I've tried that keeps me smiling and pumped through the workout. You can always search on Youtube for Zumba Fitness and get some good examples of what the workouts are like.
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    sweet!!!
    thanks guys!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love all of mine. I do a little bellydancing as a warm up. I guess really my favorite is Tamilee Webb's I want THAT Body. I also love all of my Jillian Michaels and my Advanced Taebo.
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    i def wanna try taebo and hip hop abs!

i think imma go on amazon.com now...lol
  • celito426
    Options
    yeah i heard the hip hop abs one is fun and you can learn how to dance too =D
    so get it first and then let me know if it would be something i would like...haha!
    :flowerforyou:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I really love Julianne Hough cardio ballroom. If you really dance it like a performer, it will kick. your. @ss.

The first combination I'm all "I got this", but part way through the jive I am SWEATING. Then we get to the paso and I feel my legs getting weak by the time we get into the 'kill'.

She's so motivating and the dances are so fun that I can't HELP but give it my all.

Charmagne
  • reflections
    Options
    My ultimate favorite DVD is Amy Bento's Kickboxing Extreme.

A few of my favs:
    Jilliam Micheals' Burn Fat Boost metabolism
    Jillian Michaels' No more Trouble Zones
    Leslie Sansone's 5 mile walk at home
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    excellent thanks!!! :happy:

this totally helps!!!! :bigsmile:
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    yeah i heard the hip hop abs one is fun and you can learn how to dance too =D
    so get it first and then let me know if it would be something i would like...haha!
    :flowerforyou:

my coworker has this one and she loves it...although she comes to work sore cause it can be pretty intense!!!

hmmm...kinda reminds me of someone...maybe i should get a kickboxing dvd!!!!!:laugh:

how are you feeling??? can you laugh now without being in pain???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Leighdles
    Options
    I bellydance! If you want a hard workout with bellydance DVDs, I would suggest looking at east coast tribal (you can search 'Sera Solistice' on amazon, she directs the studio where I take classes). This style focuses a lot more on muscle strength and tone, so it makes for a great workout!
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    sounds fun!!! thanks so much!!!