hello from Houston area

Options
well I'm starting back again! for years I kept starting back with weight watchers but this time I'm using myfitnesspal. turns out I had this same idea several years ago as when I went to create an account I already had one! I'm finding this pretty easy to track- seems nearly everything I've searched to enter already has the information! my bloodwork has the usual stuff out - triglycerides, cholesterol, sugar at the top...and liver counts were off and have mild inflammation in liver and fatty liver. plus overweight. I'm 47 and work a rotating 12 hr shift and earlier this year was wiped out with overtime and stress. I'm trying to add in some exercise and track what I eat - eating healthier but still enjoying myself and time with friends. eating out is still very hard for me as I find it hard to track/estimate.
Just now discovered the boards so will probably do some browsing at work tonight (night shift rotation)

Replies

• onmyweightohappiness
    Options
    I live in Houston. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • ashbeth2214
    ashbeth2214 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome back! I think a lot of us have that same problem with starting and stopping a lot. Life can get so busy and stressful, so it's easy to fall off track and just forget our goals. Important thing to know is that you can always start again! Remind yourself every day about why you are doing what you are doing and why it's so important to you. That's what is helping me right now. Wishing you all the best!
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm trying to lose my last 28 pounds I'm on daily:smile: I used to live in the Houston area