40lbs Down still a way to go but seeing results (PICS)

Replies

• critter347
    critter347 Posts: 58 Member
    Wow, great job! you should be very proud. Keep up the good work!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    40 pounds is a wonderful loss and you should be very proud of this accomplishment. Your pics really show the difference. Thanks for the inspiration, it makes me want to work hard to reach my goals just as you are. Can't wait to see your progression in the next few months so keep us posted :flowerforyou:
  • deb1ray
    deb1ray Posts: 99 Member
    Way to go !!!!! Good job.
  • Great. I know how hard it is for pics. I won't let anyone take them of me. I still have over 100 to go.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    congrats!
  • jflo2011
    jflo2011 Posts: 31 Member
    That is so wonderful! Keep it up. You are a real inspiration! :)
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Whoa. Big diff. Congratulations!
  • MalTru
    MalTru Posts: 37
    Great job so far! Keep it up!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Great job!!!!
  • That's awesome!! keep up the good work!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    That is so awesome!! Inspiring!! Keep up the great work! That is a lot of weight and it wasn't that long!! Amazing!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Great job!!
  • Congratulations! Amazing progress--very inspiring.
  • I don't usually give out compliments but your grit and determination is truly amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • You look fabulous...keep up your hard work, it's worth it!
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Wow! You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
  • owesar
    owesar Posts: 1
    WOW!!!! You can really see the difference. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see the pictures when you hit your final goal!
  • You look awesome! Are you just cutting portion size or are you doing low carb or something else to accompany?
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Grea job!!!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    You're doing terrific! I hope you're proud of yourself and that you're getting plenty of support at home. It's such a long, hard, tiring process sometimes but your photos definitely show how much your hard work has already paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!