Looking for Others on A Strict Gummi Bear Diet

Love the gummi and peanut butter sandwiches. And gummi soup in the evening is okay. But I just can't get into the gummi and kale smoothies in the morning. Anyone else having this problem? I mean, surely there are plenty of others on this site who have joined the gummi bear diet revolution. Let's support each other as we get our gummi on.

Replies

• I'm on a similar diet, though mine includes anything bear shaped. I usually have Teddy Grahams in my smoothies and a Bear Paw for post-gym protein.

The only catch is absolutely no red gummy bears, which I've really been struggling with. I generall gorge out on them on cheat days!
  • gsnobel
    gsnobel Posts: 49 Member
    I'm on a similar diet, though mine includes anything bear shaped. I usually have Teddy Grahams in my smoothies and a Bear Paw for post-gym protein.

The only catch is absolutely no red gummy bears, which I've really been struggling with. I generall gorge out on them on cheat days!

Try red Swedish Fish may help counter act the Gummy Bears
  • God I love that movie haha
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Gummy_695e41_518202.png
  • Is this a real diet?? It doesn't sound too healthy. Are the gummy bears beneficial in any way? I'm not trolling. I am very curious.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Is this a real diet?? It doesn't sound too healthy. Are the gummy bears beneficial in any way? I'm not trolling. I am very curious.
    Me too.:huh:
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Is this a real diet?? It doesn't sound too healthy. Are the gummy bears beneficial in any way? I'm not trolling. I am very curious.
    Me too.:huh:

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    mmgummibears.gif
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    I find the gummi kale smoothie easier to stomach if you make the smoothie then add the gummis afterward, its chunky, kind of like bubble tea.

Actually, I've been thinking of doing the Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bear cleanse. From the reviews on Amazon, it's really effective.

I've also heard good thyings about Gummi Bear Intermittent Fasting - only one Gummi Bear a day:

giant_blue_raspberry.jpg
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    mmgummibears.gif

I think your profile picture is wonderful and I think this gif is wonderful. f I had a bag of gummy bears I would share with you. :D
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    very healthy. Especially when you add in gummi bear vitamins.
  • Here's a recipe video on how to make your own:

HOW TO MAKE A GIANT GUMMY JELLY BABY by the SimpleCookingChannel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBDz4WjK1KA

Enjoy!
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    very healthy. Especially when you add in gummi bear vitamins.

It's been proven that everything is better for you in gummy form!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Sometimes I mix it up, because I care.

c103614.jpg

And I apologize to everyone because that wasn't funny but I still wanted to *share*
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Whu ???
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    This is my favorite thread ever!! :laugh: I'm imagining baramundi with a white gummy bear sauce, green gummy bears on the side and wash it down with a white wine that has red gummy bears floating around in it. I can't bring myself to restrict by color/flavor. :blushing:

I am curious about this sugar free gummy bear cleanse, though. *runs to amazon to check the reviews*
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    A person could really lose some serious weight if they followed the sugar-free gummi bear diet!

Read the rave review here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3FTHSH0UNRHOH/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R3FTHSH0UNRHOH
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Who says breakfast is not the most important meal of the day? People who hate gummy bears, that's who.

8442722620_6b94b43b8b_o-M.jpg
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    fc6b2e85c88e256b4a90b2f0b299195d.jpg
    what movie is this?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    fc6b2e85c88e256b4a90b2f0b299195d.jpg
    what movie is this?

Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion :heart: