boobs

Options
1235»

Replies

• epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've went from a 46DD to a 36D. I've had to buy bras 4 times in the last 8 months, but loosing 80 pounds has been worth it! I still have 35-40 pounds I am wanting to lose, and wonder where I'll end up once I am there.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Wore a 36E two years ago, down to a 32D now.
    Do you know how freakin' hard it is to find the 32 band size in anything bigger than an A cup? I still feel like I can't shop in the 'normal' bra stores.

curvy kate, panache, wacoal, freya ..i'm 34 or 32 H/HH/I depending on the bra (yeah i have to do a lot of trying on) and here are lots of options in multiple styles. try nordstrom, bloomingdales or lingerie shops
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Wore a 36E two years ago, down to a 32D now.
    Do you know how freakin' hard it is to find the 32 band size in anything bigger than an A cup? I still feel like I can't shop in the 'normal' bra stores.

curvy kate, panache, wacoal, freya ..i'm 34 or 32 H/HH/I depending on the bra (yeah i have to do a lot of trying on) and here are lots of options in multiple styles. try nordstrom, bloomingdales or lingerie shops

I have a super infuriating bra size after weightloss. I wear a 28FF, which can only be ordered online. The closest thing to my size in department stores is a 32D, but that's always much too big in the band.

For those with hard to find sizes, I have had good luck with breakoutbras.com.
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i hope that mine get small enough that i don't have to wear a bra every single day.

That would be cool! But I've had boobs since like 4th grade, I dont think it's gonna happen haha.
  • SlimMe37
    SlimMe37 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I lost 33lbs (gained some of it back!). I noticed there was a lot of space in my bra and realised that I had gone down a cup size! I went from a C to a B. not too bad though. I've still got something :)
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Not so much. I've lost 3" on my band size (it was 38" now 35" so I go with a 36) but I'm still spilling out of a D! My undies however are sagging pretty good. lol time for some new stuff. Eek.
  • jennnnn2u
    Options
    Sigh...yep, they disappeared pretty quickly. The good news is, I don't have much of a need to invest in sports bras for working out. LOL
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    At the beginning of my weight loss, I was greatly overflowing my bras, because I refused to buy larger sizes.
    The bras fit better now, but there is flab, squeezed out in the space under my arms.
    I'm getting married, and when I need to buy my sexy lingerie,
    I will disguise the droopiness with shelf bras or nipple-less bras.
    {blush}
  • megannmaxey
    Options
    This summer i did this marching band thing. and we worked harddd. haha 14 hours outside a day, ran 5 miles 5 days a week before breakfast.

After three months, i went for a DD to a c....
  • jjulliee
    jjulliee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes, fellow Flattie here :) I was a 38 C, and after losing 50 lbs, I'm a....well, I don't really know my new size yet. I can't even fill up the replacement bras I bought when I thought I was done losing weight. Now, the girls are small (tiny! nearly nonexistent!), yet quite perky. My old boobs went well with my old body, and I think my new boobs go well with my new body :) I'm getting used to them, and the tradeoff was definitely worth it!!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    For those having a rough bra time. I've got one word for you Jockey (http://www.jockey.com/home/bra).

the girls weren't looking so good and went to maiden form to get a bra fitting. The woman spent all of 2 seconds measuring me and gave me a fit. I tried on several bras and I spilled out of all of them. I really could've cried at that moment. Over 100lbs lost and still can't find something to wear.

I decided to give it one more try and went to a jockey store. They don't have standard cups. It's this weird thing where they use a bowl shaped thing to measure your breast tissue volume. While slightly expensive ($60 in my case) it was sooooooo worth it. Not only do they guarantee the bra for life, they will replace if it doesn't fit anymore. When I spoke with the sales woman she totally said if I lose more, come In with the bra and they'll exchange it.

I went from a size 40DDD to a 32C :(. The girls are way smaller & flatter lol.

Warning, though, the Jockey ones don't come smaller than a 30 band so they're not helpful if you need a narrower band than that. It's lame because it's a decent idea.

Personally, I've pretty much given up on bras that fit right. 28 band + F cup + short torso that gets swallowed practically to my collarbone in most styles. I wish there were brands made shorter, with shorter straps and less-tall cups, too.
  • DannyMcCaffrey
    DannyMcCaffrey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Seems like every time I go to the gym my boobs get bigger {sigh}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!