I am starting a T25 challenge group in October

Options
Hello,

I will be starting a T25 for women only to be starting I October. In January I got started with this program and I love Shaun T's motivation and he talk you thru. The support and motivation group is open to anyone who already has the T25 set. If you do not have the program, please message me. I find that with daily motivation and celebrating each others' journey, it helps to stay on track.

The key to success is little changes and when you start to see small results you make more changes in eating and it helps keep you motivated :) Pretty soon, it's a lifestyle! I still eat what I want now, I learned the hard way not to cut out anything, but if I want a donut, I will eat one. As you get more into healthy eating and working out (T25 is only 25 minutes a day) it will snowball.

The thing I really love about this program is that it has a modifier, so anyone can do it. I still cannot do the whole thing without my beloved Tanya (the modifier) but hey, slow and steady wins the race. I am 48 and will be 49 next year whether or not I workout or not.

Please message me if you want more info :)

mod edit: this is a MFP group challenge.

Replies

• LizClifford
    Options
    I'd love to participate in your group. Right now, I am starting Beta but would love some motivation. I did several weeks of Alpha but never consistently. I'm trying to get on a consistent track, any help would be very appreciate.
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • gingerpeachy6
    gingerpeachy6 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks for showing interest ladies :) I have pm'ed you to add as friends for now.

I will contact you both when I have everything ready to go in October.

In the meantime, would you like some additional support on another challenge group I have starting tomorrow to add to your daily workout? We have a great bunch over there and are very supportive!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1433315-muffin-top-challenge

See you there :)

G
  • jacejexonmama
    jacejexonmama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love in on this, I have the program already and was planning on starting next month :)
  • Kassy291
    Kassy291 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can I join you? I have been doing T25 for about a month and have already lost nearly 4 kilos, woo! I will be starting Beta next week and would love some extra support :)
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options
    Hello all who read this thread

I received a not so nice message from another user this morning about this thread. He made a lot of assumptions about me and I do not wish to be beat up because I like T25. I wish all of you the best of luck in your journey towards fitness :) I will not be doing this challenge group on MFP now because of these assumptions though only to possibly be beat up more in the future. I was trying to be supportive of others as I really thought that this was about, but I do not wish to be attacked for what program I am doing.

Much thanks to all

G
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options

I received a not so nice message from another user this morning about this thread. He made a lot of assumptions about me and I do not wish to be beat up because I like T25. I wish all of you the best of luck in your journey towards fitness :) I will not be doing this challenge group on MFP now because of these assumptions though only to possibly be beat up more in the future. I was trying to be supportive of others as I really thought that this was about, but I do not wish to be attacked for what program I am doing.

Much thanks to all

G

A lot of people on MFP do workout programs like this, and even have groups for it. Is it possible the person who messaged you was actually upset about you inviting people to message you so you could sell them his product? Because that's advertising, and against MFP's rules.
  • gingerpeachy6
    Options

Much thanks to all

G

A lot of people on MFP do workout programs like this, and even have groups for it. Is it possible the person who messaged you was actually upset about you inviting people to message you so you could sell them his product? Because that's advertising, and against MFP's rules.

the emailer was upset that I didn't say it was an mfp group in the post. To me? Um yes I'm on this site so of course, I also linked to a muffin top mfp challenge group that I linked to. Sorry if I said to message me cause it was just an idea at that point and since I don't get email notifications when someone responds to a post but I do if I get a message, well to me it made sense to ask to be messaged etc.

Don't need to trouble of this thread so I am not doing it now. I am here to support people and if people can ask others what the goal is instead of accusing, then maybe there would be more supportive people on the board? Just a thought
  • rbailey614
    Options
    Count me in. I purchased T25 for xmas last year and only did one cd. I'm determined to add another layer to my current exercise routine.
  • goodwinnumbers
    Options
    I would love to take part in the challenge! I bought the program in late November of last year & ended up having to have a hysterectomy before I even got a chance to open the package! So - it sits..... I would love to be part of a group that will keep me accountable. I even have a room that would be perfect for exercising. Currently it's my son's "video game" room. I told him that at the end of September, I'm getting rid of the couch so I can have a work-out room & he'll just have to do that instead. So this is perfect!!

How are you going to do this? Will you do a blog?
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i wont go to another site bcuz of 1 jerk there are a lot of weird ppl who jump to conclusions and are jerks on here, but im sure youll find that anywhere especially with people leary of beach body, personally i love them but since their business structure boarders on pyramid its understandable why people get a bit defensive i think because it is common on fitness sites for people to stark themed challenges to sell stuff, my advice is to block the person with the ignore button and keep on keeping on :)
  • lizbthmagallon
    Options
    Has the challenge start already? I would like to join.