"I do this because ..." I know it's crazy...

Options
13»

Replies

• jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    When I tell people my weight I minus the weight of my boobs because they don't count.
    Boobs count! Boobs count. Not only do I love boobs, but I lost the majority of mine and kinda miss em'.

I close my eyes when I am trying to push through a final rep - I have tried to keep them open, but no matter what it is - a lift, a machine, an ab exercise- if I am struggling my eyes snap shut as if it takes energy to keep them open that I can't afford to waste.

*edited to say I "lost" my boobs when I lost weight- nothing tragic.
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I tap my nose whenever I swallow a pill.

lmao! omg! I put it to my chin first!! lol
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    When I tell people my weight I minus the weight of my boobs because they don't count.
    Boobs count! Boobs count. Not only do I love boobs, but I lost the majority of mine and kinda miss em'.

I close my eyes when I am trying to push through a final rep - I have tried to keep them open, but no matter what it is - a lift, a machine, an ab exercise- if I am struggling my eyes snap shut as if it takes energy to keep them open that I can't afford to waste.

*edited to say I "lost" my boobs when I lost weight- nothing tragic.

lol tell that to my/your back! I had back issues for years due to my boobs weight.
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I put cinnamon on a TON of stuff. In my coffee, on any toasted bread-like product, on ice cream...

I did hear a rumor that it helps your metabolism, but mostly...I just LOVE the taste of cinnamon. :love: