say hi to a repeat re-starter.

Options
for real FOR REAL this time.

i'm going to start AND FINISH my journey of meeting my goal weight. geese louise, this is difficult! someone encourage me.

ok, that's all. have a great day/night/journey/life, everyone!

cheers to health!

Replies

• ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are definitely right , it is hard but it will definitely will be worth it in the end :)
  • QueenZeeIsm
    QueenZeeIsm Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    same here. lost all the weight I wanted on mfp. left mfp for 3 months and picked up some again. now im back
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can totally do this! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • killmeimfat15
    Options
    Hello! I have severe depression and haven't been able to bring myself to do much more than binge on cookies and bread once everyone is sleeping or away. None of my jeans fit comfortably anymore. These binges have skyrocketed my weight up about 10 lbs in the past 2 months. Maybe keeping track will help me stop?? I just want to fit my clothes again!!
  • Veralusia
    Options
    YES! it'll all be worth it in the end. :)
  • Veralusia
    Options
    the main this is that YOU'RE BACK! so, welcome back. and get to work! :)
    we can do this. YOU can do this!
  • Veralusia
    Options
    first, you lost 82lbs!?! that's A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! congrats!
    second, yay, i have a new friend! thanks.
  • pontoon1234
    pontoon1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is the first step and sometimes it is the hardest. Add me as a friend and we can help to support each other. Have a great day and write everything down that you eat..... it can be a real eye opener, was for me!
  • cczap80
    cczap80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's okay to restart. Restarting is better than not starting at all. No matter what, everyday is a new chance to get it right. We all have those moments when we fall off the wagon. Just pick up the pace and run like hell to get back on the wagon!

Keep going! Stay motivated, stay strong, and stay away from the bad food!!!
  • goodwinnumbers
    Options
    I'm a repeater too. And I can't seem to ever get it together enough to log on the weekends. Add me - we can keep each other accountable!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm a serial repeater, it seems like. My 3rd try I made it within 10 lbs of my goal - but injuries and stress levels always seem to kick me out of the right mindset :) I'm back for try 6, though hahha
  • Bea_May
    Options
    Hello! I'm a fellow re-starter. Hope we can fight until the end this time ☺️
  • Choboman
    Choboman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome back! I'm in the same situation - just back after a couple years hiatus. We can cheer each other on.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm on the restart myself. Almost 40 days in.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    But the main thing is you are here to restart! You haven't given up. Which means you know exactly what you need to do! :) Go get it !
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome back! I certainly understand -- I have been here for a bit and have had great success; however, fell back to unhealthy eating during the summer. Feel free to add me!