loving turbofire!

lizziewhan
lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
i got my turbofire in a week ago and started it immediately. i did two days of workouts and then decided to give the inferno plan a try. That is the 5 day eating plan that is supposed to give you a jump start. I am LOVING it!! I cant believe how easy its been to stick to the eating plan...and its mostly all good food. ALthough I discovered I DO NOT like bok choy LOL But I am having a blast with this program and burning a ton of calories!

Replies

• o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    I'm so glad you're loving it! I'm on my 3rd week. It's so much fun! Great job!!
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    I LOVE everything Chalene touches. She is AWESOME. Have you ever done turbokick live at the gym? That was what got me hooked... then I found out they were on DVD. WOW. What a GREAT burn and it is SO much fun!!!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    I was completely addicted to Turbo Jam, and just treated myself to Turbo Fire, my new addiction!! I am on week 2, feeling the burn and enjoying every minute of it!! Chalene is the best!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my Turbo Fire DVDs. I'm getting so excited. So glad to see such positive postings on it!

Kim
This discussion has been closed.