Tummy tuck anyone?

Options
I ordered the tummy tuck 2 months ago but only did it for like 2 days. Has anyone tried this? Does it work? They also sent me some cream to rub on my belly for free but I just got charged for this month,I forgot to cancel it,oops! So if you've done this,will it work with or without the cream?

Replies

• kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    No
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    You could rub sour cream, ice cream, cream cheese, creamed corn, creamy peanut butter, or any other creamy substance on your belly and it won't make a difference. You fell for the trap - live, learn, and just watch calories in/calories out.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    You won't lose fat, but you will have fat redirected to your but and boobs. win/win.
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    It's not going to work. It's just a waste of time and money. The most it will do is help sweat out water weight because it's an extra layer. The cream is a waste too. Just watch your food intake. There is no fast track to weight loss, no magic trick.
  • AprilWine67
    Options
    There is no magic cream, machine, pill or belt that can get rid of a tummy... only diet and exercise ..and if that still doesnt work then a real tummy tuck LOL I've never had a completely flat tummy regardless of how thin I've been...
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Oh trust me,I am always under my calories. I didn't order it for the weight loss,I seriously need to tone my mid section. After the 40lbs I lost my tummy could use a tune up. That's why I came here,to lose the rest and help with some good exercises to get that area under control. But my friend who is an MMA fighter told me mine isn't fat,it's skin,yuck! But how the heck do you tighten that up?
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I ordered it too! OMG! Except I didn't get the cream, just a plan for hours at the gym, and eating less!
    Gosh, I feel so ripped off!
    In all seriousness, OP, the only thing that got trimmed was your wallet. There is no miracle cure, unfortunately, or magic solution.
    If you really do have excess loose skin from weight loss(I thought you had to be very large to have a lot of loose skin, or lose more than 40 lbs--more like 80 or more but I digress) than you may have to consider surgical solutions.
    I think you've got fat there still.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    But my friend who is an MMA fighter told me mine isn't fat,it's skin

you were lied to
  • cuteandfunsized
    Options
    It's more of an elasticity issue. After the birth of my first child I went back down to my pre pregnancy weight which was 110lbs. Still had it,not as bad,then it just got worse with each pregnancy. I have no elasticity. But I agree,probably 75% of it is fat. Lol
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Start weight training, drinking lots of water, keep a good diet, and I've hear that moisturizing the area helps.
  • Maryam2014mfp
    Options
    Re: loose skin. One of my friends posted that their loose skin tightened up after a year on maintenance, and you can't tell that there was even loose skin after that time. I can't remember which friend though. Maybe speak with your dr about the skin. It may depend on how big you were and how much skin you have left. Take care.

As for the cream, you were taken advantage of. Maybe post about a product before you order it, so you can get feedback before you spend your money. One of life's lessons.
  • cuteandfunsized
    Options
    Thanks,I stopped payment on any future orders. I just order something on tv that looks great without thinking. I will for now on,wasn't on here when I ordered it,wish I was!