I'm free! Great book!

Options
I know it sounds crazy but I just found an e- book on amazon.com that saved my life. It reads light and happy and basically tells you to get rid of the scale! I am always so obsessed with my numbers that it is hard for me to stick to a diet!

I read it and I got on the scale after 3 months and I have lost 15 lbs! Not really trying either! It is called the 10 page healthy living book by Ann Boivin! And yes its only 10 pages! Friends check it out!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    ... are you Anne Boivin, by any chance?
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    ... are you Anne Boivin, by any chance?

:laugh:
  • glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You got my curiosity peaked. I may check it out. What does the book recommend? Do you still count calories?

A friend of mine lost a significant amount of weight (~50 or more lbs) not counting calories or stepping on the scale. The person she was working with claimed that weighing yourself puts you in a deprivation "diet" mentality and basically you sabotage yourself by cheating when you are in that mindset. Interesting stuff. Clearly it worked in her case.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,999 Member
    Options
    what I am doing is working for me, so I am not going to download any books telling me of alternative ways

Perhaps you could summarise the weight loss method the book recomends OP so others can see if they are interested.