my motivation!

Options
In only 3 weeks and 3 lbs down, I am seeing SUCH progress. Im still embarrassed of my stomach, its just gross... BUT i want everyone who is struggling to just see that no matter what the scale says, its progress. These are pictures of a picture, so.... sorry bout that!

0125110844a-1.jpg

Replies

• o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're awesome!
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    great job!! i see we have about the same amount of weight to lose. do you mind if i add you as a friend?
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • heatherw7
    Options
    great job!! i see we have about the same amount of weight to lose. do you mind if i add you as a friend?

No problem! I'm 5'3, 21 and I had a csection double pregnancy. (suppose to have twins but one didnt make it) So my stomach is my most problem area, so to see it shrinking already is a big motivator. Also, that im even posting these cuz im sooo embarrassed by the way my body looks.
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Keep going you're doing great !!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I love seeing how just a few pounds make a difference. Great job!!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Heather, You totally had to weigh more than 200 even. Look how much tighter your boxers are in the thighs and buttocks...You are doing great. I bet you lost more than 3 lbs...It's the promised land when you're out of the 200's...congrats.
  • heatherw7
    Options
    Heather, You totally had to weigh more than 200 even. Look how much tighter your boxers are in the thighs and buttocks...You are doing great. I bet you lost more than 3 lbs...It's the promised land when you're out of the 200's...congrats.

I used to zigzag in weight so badly that i never really knew what I weighed. And i never actually weighed when I first started, so im thinking it was closer to maybe 210 or so. I was at 200 when i first weighed at the gym, I was exercising at home or outside til it got too cold.

But thanks guys!!! I know I'm gaining lots of muscles too cuz my calves are starting to get more defined.
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Ive lost 4 lbs & ive been here for a month. I was kinda thinking gosh, only 4lbs... but seeing your results makes me happy!!! THANKS!!! :)
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job mama...Keep it up!!!
  • Samana06
    Samana06 Posts: 107
    Options
    You may have only lost 3 lbs ... but you can tell you're slimmer in just those pictures! Keep up the great work!!!
    (sorry to hear about the loss of your baby, my youngest was a twin but I lost that one in utero)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!