Newbie from UT

Options
Hi im new to MFP... i have never counted calories or the like and having this app on my phone is awesome!! i think my biggest thing will be having the support and encouragement to get off the couch and do my work outs. i am starting with Turbo Jam (bought in 2006) finally and if anyone out there has any suggestions to learning let me know.

Replies

• dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck with your goals.
  • janaleeb
    Options
    Hi Newbie,

I noticed that you also have 50 pounds as your goal. I just started and have a 50 pound goal. Good luck to you. Please keep posting, I would love to here about your progress.

Newbie from CA
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    Welcome and HElloooooo am sure you'll like it here.... It will help you lots.:flowerforyou:
  • Randallw25
    Options
    Hey welcome and good luck, Turbo Jam will be a good start, Just keep doing it, You will learn it as you progress. IF you get lost keep moving till you find your place. My wife loves Turbo Jam and we just purchased TurboFire which is the next step up and she is loving that. I little advance and quick for me, but I keep up fine for the most part. Just log your workouts and exersies everyday and good luck. If you have any questions I'd be happy help.
  • BrittBrat78
    Options
    thanks i will and good luck to you also :-)