Anybody doing the Herbalife diet

Options

Replies

• 360MO
    360MO Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes do the healthy snack in between your supposed to eat every 3 hours. But don't exceed your recommended calories per day.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I am new to Herbalife- Can someone explain to me the difference between the protein shake and the Formula 1 shake.

I use the protein shake for Breakfast and the formula 1 for lunch or dinner. Is this correct?

who did you buy it from? They are suppose to explain it to you
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Just another of many ways to lose weight .. but is a bad solution as you do not learn anything about how to be successful in the long term and it is just a substitute for such things as diet pills etc ... there is no quick solution to this.

Smells of desperation ... sorry but it does and in the long term a bad answer.

The answer .. some hard work, learning how to be healthy and fit and retain that knowledge for life.

The herbalife answer .. just a quick fix to a difficult and not always easy thing to learn. How to make a true change in lifestyle in order to be successful.
  • cesilyg
    cesilyg Posts: 6
    Options
    Yes, I am doing the herbalife diet and I love it. I have been doing it on and off but. I went on vacation (not an excuse I know lol)
    It is time to get serious. I do 2 shakes a day as well. Does anyone have any ideas for healthy meals on the go, that I could take to work? I also plan to be back in the gym.

Has anyone tried the product Prolessa Duo? It is pretty pricey but it truly works, you do not feel hungry at all.

Friend request me and we can share meal ideas:happy:
  • crystalblair2355
    crystalblair2355 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    PATIENCE!! lol its only been 5 days give a little bit.... i know im the same way but in todays world we are brainwashed or convinced that we can lose weight in a short amount of time by taking a shake or pill etc
    I have used herbalife and still am using the total control and cell u loss as well as the tea but no longer doing the shakes as i got burned out and i got in a financial crunch so i had to cut back etc
    my question to you is DID you take measurements at the beginning when you first started doing this? when i first started i didnt lose the weight BUT i DID lose lots of inches the first several weeks
    dont go by what the scales say but how you feel in your jeans :) good luck!!
  • rettigo69
    rettigo69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yep im doing it and love it
  • crystalblair2355
    crystalblair2355 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I've never done Herbalife so I can't address the OP, but here's what I want to say...I did the same thing as you...lost 40 some pounds, went from a 22 to 14 in 4 months...all on my own.

Give YOURSELF some credit and consider saving the money. I bet it had more to do with YOU than it did with the shakes. IMO
    [/quote]

^^^^THIS!!!
    I did herbalife but I am not going to continue it once i run out of it.... i am choosing to eat clean, (3 meals a day with 2 snacks) and workout.... i am doing JUST THIS mention above!! IM choosing to do it ALL ON MY OWN to feel happier about the results in the end
  • laneypain
    Options
    Hi can anybody help!!!!!, I'm starting the herbalife diet but I'm not sure what time I have to take my shakes and tablets and what times I can snack.I have got 2 meal replacement shakes, the tea, the food supplement tablets which you take 2 at a time and the formula 1 tablets? Elana
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Please be careful of anyone saying they'll support you. That is nice but not if they are trying to sell you stuff. That is just wrong.
  • laneypain
    Options
    If people are also doing the herbalife diet, please add me, need some support and food ideas ;)
  • swet02
    Options
    Hello, you can ask your hub for your meal plan, theya can help you whats the best schedule to take your shakes and tablets. I drink mine during breakfast then have a snack by 9 am, have a healthy lunch, snack by 4 pm and the shake in the evening.. Please do ask your hub so that they can budget your total caloric intake needed for the day.
  • stickeysweet
    stickeysweet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I used to do herbal life many years ago. Found it to be very helpful! Today I am looking to get back on herbal life. Anyone know where I can buy the shakes? Please reply>:smile:
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi can anybody help!!!!!, I'm starting the herbalife diet but I'm not sure what time I have to take my shakes and tablets and what times I can snack.I have got 2 meal replacement shakes, the tea, the food supplement tablets which you take 2 at a time and the formula 1 tablets? Elana

Elana,

Your coach would be best to answer your questions, but I can give you some advise. Your 2 shakes can replace any of your three main meals. Personally I do breakfast and lunch. Most of your supplements are designed to be taken either 3 times or 2 times a day. Read the labels. If the bottle contains 90, take them 3 times. 60, take them twice. 30, once a day. You should fuel your body about every 2.5 to 3 hours. Shake for breakfast, protein snack, shake for lunch, protein snack, healthy colorful dinner, protein snack. My food log is open so check it out.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi! I used to do herbal life many years ago. Found it to be very helpful! Today I am looking to get back on herbal life. Anyone know where I can buy the shakes? Please reply>:smile:

Sent you a message.
  • brokentide
    brokentide Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This post is at least 85% made up of fake commenters. Do NOT believe what you read on here. This company is very aggressive and dishonest with their shady marketing and they're known to recruit people who'll advertise for them across the web.
    There are ways to lose weight that don't involve this kind of unhealthy quick fix that's harmful to your body in the long run.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I have been on Herbalife products for 5 weeks, I have lost 19 lbs so far. I can say that, not ONE day I have felt hungry because I have never looked at it as a DIET, I still eat every foods I like I just balance it out and I count my calories intake. If I want to eat a "bad" food I only eat it once a week only at lunch and I take a fusion of fiber, aloe and hot tea b4 the meal. I have not seem anyone mention the ALOE or the TEA those two are a BIG part of this "healthy eating thing" since no matter how many times you have a bowl movement a day if you are regular you always leave something behind, and with this two products together in the am and pm helps you clean you digestive system. I do take two shakes and one meal as of right now because my goal is to loose 50 lbs more. I also eat healthy snacks, veggies, fruit, low fat cheese or protein (turkey or something like that) when ever I get too hungry. Now, the thing is the first week I needed to eat something in between after the second week I really can't because i am not very hungry. Your appetite starts to shrink ( I have never been a big eater, I just used to eat late and I tent to retain a lot of fluids). I just started doing Zumba this week, but for the first 4 weeks I didn't do any work-out. Now that I am doing Zumba I do need to eat a little more bc I burn about 1000 calories in an hour. I am sharing my story because, I am a mother of two, that has been fighting with 50-70 extra lbs for 12 yrs and NOTHING has worked. I realized that, if I am not willing to respect the way I feed my body and choose the correct food I intake, I am not only going to be obese but unhealthy. It's hard to say no to some foods sometimes, but it is not impossible. I am Hispanic and we eat a lot of unhealthy foods (I love rice) and I still eat it almost every day, but I eat 1/3 of what I used to eat before. I eat a salad before I eat my meal and I eat less of everything else ;) Eat healthy,do a little work out routine at least 3-4 times a week and learn how to trick your body out of the "bad" things you eat sometimes and you will see good lasting results!!!!!!

bump for later
  • healthytipsforu
    healthytipsforu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I work out pretty often but I don't always take the time to eat before going to the gym, so I started drinking Herbalife prior to my workout to make up for it. I've lost a little bit of weight, (3 pounds after a little more than two weeks), with the shake but only when I combined it with Green Coffee Bean Extract was I able to lose weight a lot faster (down another 8 pounds after just under 2 weeks). I feel better more oftern now and I'm also looking a lot more toned! Another problem of mine is that I love sweets, but the Herbalife and GCBE help keep me from having hunger pangs. Good product.

http://healthytipsforu.ifoxsolutions.com
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    This post is at least 85% made up of fake commenters. Do NOT believe what you read on here. This company is very aggressive and dishonest with their shady marketing and they're known to recruit people who'll advertise for them across the web.
    There are ways to lose weight that don't involve this kind of unhealthy quick fix that's harmful to your body in the long run.

85% of statistics are made up
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I tried it, lost alot and when I quit taking the shakes I gained back everything I lost. Liquid diets do NOT work because you won't always be on one, as soon as you start eating regular meals again you will likely gain back all your weight.

This was the same as my experience
  • brokentide
    brokentide Posts: 21 Member
    Options

85% of statistics are made up

Haven't heard that one before, really. The point is that the vast majority of comments on here are fake, if that's not obvious to you then that's unfortunate.