I recenlty got the iTouch 4 and looking for weight loss and

Options
I recently got the iTouch 4 and I am looking for some new and exciting weight loss and fitness apps? I have a few on there now, but I am not impressed with any of them besides myfitnesspal of course! :)

Replies

• ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    That's how I found this site...through my iTouch 4 also. I love this place :-)
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    I use Weightbot, and now Convertbot. Both very useful.
  • Trafty024
    Trafty024 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I haven't found any that I like as much as MFP...there was a 'top 10 of 2010' for Health Apps in the app store a week ago (not sure if it's still there) and they had a few other calorie counting apps for free...but again nothing that compares to this one!
  • akapel
    akapel Posts: 10
    Options
    I've been using FitnessClass. Some of the classes are free to try and others are not very expensive for a 30-day pass.
    I tried a few of the ab classes yesterday, and I'm paying for it today. I am so sore. But it's a nice change from the treadmill every day.
  • mkrafick
    Options
    I've been using "GymBuddy" - its not fancy, but has a very clean and easy to use interface. Allows me to track my workouts - exercises (canned or inputed), routines, reps, heart rate, weight, and calories burned. It also has a timer to help you stay consistant with rest between workout or sets. Always desplays your past 4-5 sets (or runs on that cardio machine). You can also export the data to a canned excel spreadsheet you can download offline.

Between MFP and Gymbuddy I have all I need.