I want to lose 85 pounds... Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you and need all the support I can get. We're all on board!

Kim
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    just changed my ticker to a goal of 200lbs... that's my first goal anyway. Look at that butterfly... more than halfway there! ;)
  • mishell
    Options
    Not only do I need to lose weight but also eat healthier. I am good for the first few days and then I am not sure what to eat. I'll support you if you support me.
  • jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Stopped dieting for about a month and started to gain again. Keeping track of everything you eat makes you accountable for your actions. It is a real eye opener. I need to lose another 25-30 before I am at my goal weight for when I got married 3 years ago. I need to get my butt to the gym as well. Looks like we all have a strong support system on here.
  • saneria01
    saneria01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will join, I have been a memeber of this site for a long time but never acutally participated and havent seen results because I'm not focused. I am 5 5 and weigh 212lbs, I would like to start off losing 50lbs and go from there so I am on board with you.
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    I'll probably try to start a thread later today. we could maybe set a goal for the week and talk about how we're doing with it throughout the week... i participate in another thread and i think its great! any ideas for a thread name? or preferences in weigh in days? ( i would personally prefer sunday or monday)
  • tjhmoody
    Options
    I'm in this with the rest of you. I just started MFP last week and would like to lose between 80 and 85 lbs. total. I belong to a weight loss support group that meets once a week and this morning I had a 2 pound loss!!! Yay!!!! I've taken the first step of my journey and look forward to reaching my goal!! Count me in!!
  • jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a weekly thread. Let me know when it gets going.
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would also like to be part of a thread. Not sure on the name... 80+ pounds to lose? let me know and add me! :D
  • suther80
    Options
    I am so with you. I need to loose 75 pounds!!!!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am in. My brother-in-law just got engaged and I am in their wedding. I have would like to lose 120 lbs. It is a long haul but well worth it, in the end.
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have way more than that to lose so yes I'm in!!!
  • InsatiateHope
    Options
    I've lost five,and have 60 to go; I'm totally with you!:smile:
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya,but i have alittle less than that to loose:flowerforyou:
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I am with you! (Friend request being sent)

I started at 223 and am down to 175, but still need to lose about 50ish more pounds.

It's been a long journey so far and will continue to be. I'll be there to support you :)
  • vgalloway
    Options
    hi guys im with you i wiegh about 82kg which i believe is about 180lbs and i woukld love to get down to 130 lets go for it and support each other add me as a friend!:happy:
  • wennysan
    Options
    I'm with ya! Good luck and if anyone wants to add me please do so :)
  • tj1971
    tj1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and at 5'3" weigh 192. I got serious on MFP about 2 weeks ago and have since lost 7 lbs. A little self conscious about putting myself out there but would love to have people to communicate and share with. I've been up and down so many times with my weight that I'd really like to lose it for good this time. Feel free to add me.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and weigh 268 (down 7 pounds since 1/7/11), I need to lose at least 100 pounds total. I am loving the supportive people on MFP and would be glad to add you as a friend. I have battled weight most of my life and would like to finally conquer foods hold on me. I will friend you.
    Jan
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    I just took over the weigh in chart for a thread that seems to be getting smaller.... feel free to join :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/146837-no-more-excuses-week-60?page=3#posts-2215146