Should i eat a whole bag of cheaps

Options
I love Humpty Dumpty cheese sticks but unfortunately they are calorie dense. They contain 310 calories preserving which is only 50 grams which not that much.So usually I break in 2 and eat half of it so it wont hurt my calorie for the day too much but then I am not satisfied since I eat a small potion of that.

I used to eat half of the bag before I found out mfp and calorie counting .I want to eat a bunch so bad.Is it okay once in while and just use that a cheat meal

Replies

• meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    you shouldnt eat anything with a name like humpty dumpty .. unless u want to look like that
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Are you saying "Should I eat 310 calories worth of cheese sticks?" or are you saying "Should I eat 5.5 servings (285g as per the website for a large bag)?"

If it is the former, you should look at your day and see if you can fit it into your calorie and macronutrient (protein/fat/carb) goals. If it is the latter, I would say you probably don't want to eat around 1,700 calories of cheese sticks.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Thats completely up to you what you want to have as your "cheat" day/food.
    Maybe plan to do a long work out tonight so you can work off some of that Humpty Dumpty. =)
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    LMAO
    you shouldnt eat anything with a name like humpty dumpty .. unless u want to look like that
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Thanks so much for posting this.
    Laughed off a fair few calories after reading it
  • meridianova
    meridianova Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I used to eat half of the bag before I found out mfp and calorie counting .I want to eat a bunch so bad.Is it okay once in while and just use that a cheat meal

are you asking our permission? or are you asking our opinions?

unless your mother is on this website (and i know for a fact i'm not her), the only person who can give you permission to do anything is you. we're not the ones putting the food in your mouth, so asking "is this ok" is ridiculous.

eat whatever you want to eat... none of us are going to throw a grappling hook through your window, into the bag, and yank it out of your hands.

if you're asking our opinion on having a cheat meal, i personally don't believe in them. there are certain foods i would love to eat daily, but if i want to lose weight then they are not options for me. eating those foods, even in "moderation" defeats the purpose. if i'm going to indulge, then i'm going to choose foods that are still within my eating plan and make sure i have the "room" for them in my macros and daily intake.

if those cheese sticks are a trigger for you and you're incapable of eating them while staying in your daily allotment, then i would suggest you don't touch them. but do whatever you want to do. we are not in control of your life.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Basically, a Canadian Cheetoz? In America, our Cheetoz mascot is a cheetah, and cheetahs are fast, so I say go for it.
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Is it like Cheetos? Or like... mozzarella sticks? Either way. DO IT.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Is it like Cheetos? Or like... mozzarella sticks? Either way. DO IT.

They look like some kind of hybrid Cheetoz and hot fries. I concur.