Reaching out! In need of a few good weight loss buddies.

Options
I have been part of the MFP community for some time. I'm not always perfect, but I try. I usually keep moving forward, toward my goals, no matter what set backs.

I recently had a baby boy and am getting back into the swing of things (health wise). I have been chugging along (quite steadily), but seem to have hit a mental road block. I am really struggling lately, as the weight loss has slowed drastically. I do NOT want to start heading in the wrong direction. I am a bit hard on myself, because I'm a perfectionist. I'm an "all or nothing" type lately.

I'm in need of a weight loss buddy or two. I know I have some "friends" on here, but need further accountability.Something other than the occasional "like" (which I do still appreciate :flowerforyou: ). Know what I mean? For instance, dropping me a line or two, once or twice per week.Checking in on one another and elaborating a bit, pertaining to our progress and such. Reaching out is tough for me, but I know it will ultimately hold me more accountable, and hopefully I can help someone else in the process.

I know I am the ONLY one responsible for making the right choices, controlling my portions, etc. It's not about asking someone to solely provide me motivation. I guess it's about knowing someone has my back, so to speak. I don't have any support in my household...:frown:

Replies